Skip to main content

This is hate speech

 

I was a polling officer in the 2020 elections. I saw with my own eyes that Obama voted for Trump. I am explaining this for the first time on Quora. Are you surprised?
Profile photo for Jeffrey Diver

Question added by

https://www.quora.com/profile/Jason-Armitage-16

I was a polling officer in the 2020 elections. I saw with my own eyes that Obama voted for Trump. I am explaining this for the first time on Quora. Are you surprised?

#2510652512ThankReportOctober 30, 2022 at 5:54:23 AM

Q: I was a polling officer in the 2020 elections?

A: Not according to your credentials.


Q: I saw with my own eyes that Obama voted for Trump?

A: NO. You saw no such thing. Nobody did.


Q: I am explaining this for the first time on Quora?

A: You are sharing hallucinations and telling fairy tales, maybe, but you are “explaining” nothing.


Q: Are you surprised?

A: Considering that you are not on Quora

to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world 

or that you have developed a bad habit of attacking groups of people based on their politics, race, etc.,

NO.

On Quora,

Hate speech is defined as a serious attack on a group or individual based on their race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, religion, caste, serious medical condition, or disability. This includes the use of slurs in a disparaging way, as well as content that dehumanizes or calls for violence, exclusion, or segregation of protected classes.

Examples include:


Comments welcome!

Footnotes

Comments

”go"