Skip to main content

Hi, The "photos from posts" album will be deleted, the album is auto created by G posts.

Hi, The "photos from posts" album will be deleted, the album is auto created by G posts.

The problem is me have many albums in "photos from posts"(about 1000+ or so), all following a YYYY/MM/DD naming scheme, that contain usually 1 photo, there's no option to download all the album archive at once and I have to manually select the albums and download each image.

Is there a way to download all the album archive?

Many Thanks!

Comments

  1. I am not 100% sure this would work, but you can try G+ exporter.

    It has an image tab, which contains all the images from the downloaded posts.

    You will not like the folder structure though...
    gplus-exporter.friendsplus.me - Google+ Exporter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took several months to work through an album of 800 photos, but I did not work that steadily. I hope you can download it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"