Skip to main content

#Signalflare

#Signalflare

I’ve been trying to get myself to come around and do this for a while now, but unhappy endings are hard. OK, here we go.

You can find me at these places:

1. Blogger. https://feministpassion.blogspot.com/
I have been on blogger for a few years now. I post my articles there and share them on G+.

2. Pluspora. lizahadiz@pluspora.com
Pluspora is a nice and friendly place for Plussers, but don’t forget to use the hashtags!

3. Frendica. cappuccinogirl@squeet.me
Interestingly, I haven’t made any friends or had any interactions here.

4. Pashpost. https://pashpost.com/profile/lizahadiz
I must admit I’m liking it here, many of its features are like G+ and it’s easy to use as 1, 2, 3. I think Gplus refugees looking for a new home should consider Pash.

5. Youme.social. https://www.youme.social/-LizaHadiz
I most recently joined Youme. I figured why not, it’s from one Plusser to another. Things are still being developed there, but I don’t mind. I think it has got the potentials to be a place for ex-Plussers to hang out and discuss things.

That said, I guess nowadays you need to be in many places. Hope to see some of the people here somewhere. I will remain until they shut off all the lights here and before that happens, I would like to thank all the people in this community for their helpful information and for sharing their thoughts and their love for G Plus, and just for making the whole process easier and less painful. Of course, special thanks go to the mods, admins, and owner, you guys rock!

Comments

  1. Hi, I would like to inform people that I no longer have a squeet.me account, I am instead here on Frendica:
    cappuccinogirl@social.isurf.ca.
    All the other accounts are still valid.
    Thanks to those who have set up this page. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"