it doesn't have to be mewe but I'm thinking we could benefit from a list of members and where to reach them... as simple as a google spreadsheet maybe ?
John Douglas Porter your comment leads me to believe that there already is something to fill the need I'm asking for in my post, however I've tried my best to google and navigate this plexodus on reddit and the mediawiki one, no such list is found there
:( Methinks some are arriving (very) late at the party (AKA wake).Yes, it is ending. Now.
Seriously, incredible massive efforts were made from first notice on, to coordinate possible group migrations by design rather than duress, and to access data for those who want to save/export it. There are several sites, with find-me lists, etc. Many have made the contacts one-to-one, in the time we've had, and left signal flares "here", which is now disappearing. Reach out!
Anyone know the (original) "King of Hearts" movie? It is now 23:57. "The clock strikes at midnight".
Pack up anything you need if you're still here. Breathe. Relax if you're ready. The bulldozers are at the outskirts of this once-lovely global community. Enjoy what is still left. Yes, a lot of sadness....
Edward Morbius, I take it you're not going to recreate a Google_ Mass Migration Group somewhere, and invite us to join.
Personally, I wouldn't mind continuing the conversation with members of this group on some other platform, but don't have much interest in joining similar but different group once GPlus shuts down.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
Not a single place, no.
ReplyDeleteit doesn't have to be mewe but I'm thinking we could benefit from a list of members and where to reach them... as simple as a google spreadsheet maybe ?
ReplyDeletewell there's the plexodus wiki...
ReplyDeleteJohn Douglas Porter your comment leads me to believe that there already is something to fill the need I'm asking for in my post, however I've tried my best to google and navigate this plexodus on reddit and the mediawiki one, no such list is found there
ReplyDeleteTry the wheretofindme website many have used.
ReplyDeleteIf you read the FAQ, you'll find what you are looking for.
ReplyDeleteJohn Lewis oh you mean this list ?
ReplyDeletehttps://social.antefriguserat.de/index.php/G%2B_Notable_Names_Database
Younes Layachi - Sorry... I misunderstood your question.
ReplyDeleteThe answer to your question is no. That would require far more unity of will than what you could expect in a community like this.
:( Methinks some are arriving (very) late at the party (AKA wake).Yes, it is ending. Now.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, incredible massive efforts were made from first notice on, to coordinate possible group migrations by design rather than duress, and to access data for those who want to save/export it. There are several sites, with find-me lists, etc. Many have made the contacts one-to-one, in the time we've had, and left signal flares "here", which is now disappearing. Reach out!
Anyone know the (original) "King of Hearts" movie? It is now 23:57. "The clock strikes at midnight".
Pack up anything you need if you're still here. Breathe. Relax if you're ready. The bulldozers are at the outskirts of this once-lovely global community. Enjoy what is still left. Yes, a lot of sadness....
Younes Layachi There's no single directory. There are multiple independent efforts, many listed here:
ReplyDeletehttps://social.antefriguserat.de/index.php/Directories_and_Forwarding_Information
Known exodus communities:
https://social.antefriguserat.de/index.php/Established_G%2B_Exodus_Communities
social.antefriguserat.de - Directories and Forwarding Information - PlexodusWiki
Edward Morbius, I take it you're not going to recreate a Google_ Mass Migration Group somewhere, and invite us to join.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I wouldn't mind continuing the conversation with members of this group on some other platform, but don't have much interest in joining similar but different group once GPlus shuts down.
Scott Scowcroft There's the #PlexodusReddit, which I encourage following:
ReplyDeletehttps://old.reddit.com/r/plexodus?x
Alternate interfaces (same content):
https://www.reddit.com/r/plexodus
https://i.reddit.com/r/plexodus
old.reddit.com - Plexodus: Google+ Exodus • r/plexodus
Edward Morbius, thanks!
ReplyDeleteMostly not i bet
ReplyDelete