Skip to main content

HDR Photography community #signalflare


HDR Photography community #signalflare

Originally shared by Trey Ratcliff

Like me, many of you loved Google+, it was an awesome social platform for creatives. I made a ton of friends on there and now I'm sad to see it will be shutting down soon. I realize Facebook is far from ideal but it's currently where the party's at so come join the fun in "Trey's Funky Lounge". It's a fun and safe community to meet other artists, share your photos, get feedback and much more. When you join be sure to share one of your favorite images and say hello. You'll have a ton of new friends in no time!

Psst... don't tell anyone but each week we're giving away awesome stuff like Peak Design gear, my Lightroom Presets and more in the lounge... I'll see you there!

Join the fun here --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/BecomingAnArtist/

Comments

”go"