Hi! It's just one effort, with a particular target. Its not just me, it's my family that have made space for me to pursue this passion for a little while, so in particular my wife deserves major credit here. She pulled double duty for weeks to make this possible.
Edward Morbius I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems; I'm relying on others to nominate very specifically content-rich maker-related communities for forum.makerforums.info and carefully curated communities without large spam loads.
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson Re: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities. It's also that the collections are key. Some of them. I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health. And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups. Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform. I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland. I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health. And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous. I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours. There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level. Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today. I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this: How much will western civilization unwind?
Michael K Johnson It's good to save the tech stuff. I am a real time C++ systems programmer, or have been. I taught military class C++ to a would be C++ team in Oahu Hawaii doing digital telephony for Hughes Aerospace and the US Air Force. Their stuff was all crashy and I taught them responsible pointer management and so forth. I literally saved that project. It was delivered to airports in Reykjavik and Riyadh. I worked at ATT Bell Labs High Availability Labs in Naperville, on the 5ESS, as dev and test lead. I analysed and tested avionics at Allied / Honeywell and at Boeing, on the B787.
I am military / federal class full SDLC. The so-called tech managers at Mafiasoft cannot read my resume. I defeat their interviewers, including sometimes those with a Master's Degree in Computer Science. Example: Mafiasoftie at MS Surface team claims that a C++ stack failure is reproducible. ( ! ! ! ) No! Not if you run the code once on Win32, and then on UNIX. Different memory architecture, different compiler! Idiot. Also, it does not matter what kind of crash you get if you drive the same type car off three hundred foot cliffs. System destruction is system destruction.
If I was twice as smart as the idiots at Mafiasoft I would have died twice in the 1980s. They are clueless barbarians, especially the so-called managers. Just fire half the managers at Mafiasoft and get some PMI mgmt. professionals and not-completely sociopathic engineers for a change. The company would do several times better.
Anyway, propriety compilers and platforms do not matter. It's all C++ and JavaScript and so forth.
Michael K Johnson To be clear, the dataset is the one I'd created of ... largish and more active G+ communities.
I want to get that in front of anyone with an interest in and ability to archive communities of interest to do so.
Yes, 103k is a lot. But filter by keyword, size, and/or activity levels and people can come up with subsets of a few tens or 100s of communities to look at closely.
One group I'd pointed at it found another 40 candidates.
The living breathing here & now is important too. The past can and should be archived, appreciated, and soil for the future. Just my 2 cents as one of those non-developer "social" scientists. I have great appreciation for both the thinking and skillsets I've watched amongst many "here". Tnx! And I'm hopeful the "ordinary casual social user" of G+ manages to find something like the familiarity and interface, functionality and people gathered together for mutual enjoyment.
Michael Fenichel In a word, yes. And yes. It does look like we have several good replacement platforms now. MeWe was not a true global last year, but it is now. Pashpost sounds good too. I keep a G+ collection on platform migration.
It is most likely by far that above eighty percent of everyone who learned of this G+ Mass Migration group did so based on my posts and the many reposts of my outreach. Could be ninety five percent. But we do not have stats on that. Just the basic stats on my massive outreach work.
Anthropology
I get Clifford Geertz and Carl Jung. Big time anthropologists. I do lots of cultural anthropology. All serious religious studies are Primarily social and historical studies, just like all of politics. And I outrank all the professors at Harvard Divinity School. I study and communicate the political and cultural history of religion. And basically all the HDS professors are muggles.
George De Santayana famously said "Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it." I learned that from a store poster in seventh grade. I did not expect to become a hard core culture carrier and a cultural anthropologist. But I obviously am both.
History
The past is soil for the future. Sometimes very bloody soil. I read eight hundred pages on the Russo-German war, and I developed a subject matter expertise in Political Islam. Islam, as in two hundred twenty million killed, seventy million in South Asia. Plus up to seventeen point five million black Africans enslaved by Arab Muslims.
Basically all the formal analysis of Islam and Political Islam on this social platform is by my hand. I have published my counter-jihad toolkit here over one thousand times and nobody can begin to break it. The core source texts for that study [ in my toolkit ] are the two books on Sharia and jihad by a professor of medicine, Dr. Andrew Bostom. At fourteen hundred eighty pages. Indispensable reading for politics, history, and social sciences. Now you know.
I systematically studied Twentieth Century Fascism, Marxism-Leninism, and global Political Islam. I also know the broad history of Buddhism across Asia and contemporary Buddhism across the world.
Buddhism
About ninety eight percent of all Buddhist teaching across this entire platform, both in depth and breadth, is by my hand alone. Technically, it's way more than ninety nine point nine percent on almost all G+ groups and convos, but I like to leave some wiggle room to be polite.
The Dalai Lama simply does not know the overall history of Buddhism, nor does he understand Political Islam nor western politics and history. In general western Buddhists and western Buddhist teachers are basically illiterate in general Buddhist history, in politics, and in Political Islam. Same goes for the long term and deep Buddhist cultural relations with Hinduism, yoga, martial arts, wizardry, shamanism, Taoism, Japanese Shinto, and the new cultural relations with western society, psychology, and so forth.
I study that stuff. My Chinese Buddhist teaching lineage is Indo-Tibetan and also Chinese Taoist. I am a holy joe twice over, being also consecrated as a pipe carrier for the Lakota Sioux thru Wallace Black Elk.
Social Effectiveness
We pipe carriers and we Mahayana gurus are very few. We are however massively pro-social and entirely committed to the public good. And some of us are very effective. Example? I did G+ platform migration outreach to sixteen million three hundred thousand on this platform, as in G+ group memberships. And I am the main free society organizer across this entire platform. As every one knows.
Tons of work to do. I will do my best. I have built many social bridges and bridges of communication. There are many who want to break public communication and the public square. Literally all over the world. The good guys are losing all over the map.
I as a hard core human rights activist and free society organizer would be considered a thought criminal and certainly blocked from entry to the U.K. and Germany. If they knew who I was. But I fully support John Locke and John Stuart Mill and the free speech movement. I am one of the good guys.
The good guys are under heavy attack on all levels. It looks not just serious, but truly grim. I fear for western civilization, in particular across most of western Europe. Everything is at risk. There is a saying for that: Frodo Lives!
We good guys need more people, more infrastructure, more outreach. Albert Camus said We have nothing to lose but everything. So let us begin.
May The Circle Be Open And Unbroken. All Our Relations. Mitakuye Oyasin.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
Ok
ReplyDeleteOmega Games
ReplyDeleteThis isn't the only attempt to archive Google Plus.
ReplyDeletePoll Person who is a guy well known for finding several exploits involving G+ is making his own Archival site.
My Social Media site that's in development will be attempting to use his API to move user's posts from Google to Atmos.
That's "our" Michael K Johnson.
ReplyDeleteWho I hope is aware of the 103k G+ Communities dataset:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pc_QmZE_RsGt2Irvm_BgEbFjRBssUOD9
old.reddit.com - Large and recently-active Google+ Communities dataset
Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAm posting the original article to my G+ collection Google Plus Migration.
I have a bunch of stuff there.
Hi! It's just one effort, with a particular target. Its not just me, it's my family that have made space for me to pursue this passion for a little while, so in particular my wife deserves major credit here. She pulled double duty for weeks to make this possible.
ReplyDeleteEdward Morbius I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems; I'm relying on others to nominate very specifically content-rich maker-related communities for forum.makerforums.info and carefully curated communities without large spam loads.
ReplyDeleteI figure that is a generous division of labor.
Michael K Johnson If you're aware of others active doing that, please share the dataset.
ReplyDeletePASHpost, and a few others are aware.
And that dataset is structured to make gem-finding easier. It's already much smaller subset of the full listing, and has indicators of activity.
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TpkB78_KlEtFu55vRnXvyNdnCRwFzd7VjIhNQxlh7axJkf4vFv_VXDDdOeGwL5jSZ7awr434J7Dudlvu7NzdpvGq1E0Hj0uhbwMw=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uM_eVF8YoosDOCE8oJg6gHpVAFrOBf-5c1ugkUjsfMwpP-6h4_XOU2D4W4XmdVRmpvHkieTmSPxr_WfOdV_P5nvfs7xhxTpFI9Oz=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LBhavlsE02gDnmO61v_QSS2mJ8ad2NJ2aVgixpCirH6CVdlwHv1fkMONYa7l53Q69dE0hLEDyL71hhd47uvAbTQlUoYPLjfvrUXA=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/9mu8XrwRTqNbOIlNgUbxy1_jYCtL2vICjmyEDin40PK6TCrlgVI54C4Wctj7KMnXHGKIzQc1B35qLYSoPxWZTLLjkkkz5RW-7g9O=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/D4QRUdG1u3fAaGwsp10EsfQrCOFnWoCWntSJx08dMeLxoCAroPwrY78ocmM9OUhiGJ-m-t-zFBto_AMZ87PWcn7OJKPCwNYFeEYw=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MFC99Sz-QpkKio-hI-bSlv2znBrlfyvjQPx7SuPlrs_E5Bd79DEhMG33zSPm6VoB-9Mww0DROph1bG0DjSe1uim7uFt_rj8qbwtf=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JHB3N1ckNZ_KTW516jxCq3Z-33MEmKBmmgIKt7OJj_Pi9JbyR97geEfBc7KLxn30O8T2gJHCcTdD-4u4gmg0iPJWdRs3yaE4VYAB=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KIQsW1IlXT_YZU87nVsAwwNazgjR3GGApF-hR1mIdT-BSZk27oIwNEqlItyki5ql_Qoeb6n0pDrVODyFTneJxbMy-ekogrdKT-qK=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZQjCQ1k7szO_tALeQIbTkGM9y85oHUVyuolUK2ijMp8QWL5VHGobIAfB1glaO6UyCgwJRo2oOTJG872gQoBzQ80sGuGlVzQsr3oe=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SqutdXMIZp77-RpIvSQ7PyTlrIQ65k7dHqXwAF-wHDWWnGIozkCdAm68fGi-wpF4D8ZuFKUkHvbVCu5L6vc2Z20fUo3Dx4EOMG4=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qmolAVjWPTJveByZ2XHJCiFC2gy0dFzlG6B8b4ToZyNGW1DfuafFDuNHqzhC5TyjMkif5lf-9KcwQ3Tv-oYJUBFl5j4VF1cP9kJk=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/q6ufYgQLgQ-m6RFAuayP1BazUamNbMptpUvEV_fjwAxhxxIM_8UiJPoaA4k-rUOvffURzcNiAvjrwxr3BxL0gIQwuaN5w9uyr4fx=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/G57Ig9-zkglpOqtMQ8KtHt8xVUU-K32jZbbSXMOaNLsZCNhzXwoGquZMkaOnz7Mtj23O4gqZ9R1dg-YQpCpyVWWvBzxLwLha2jqx=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KyslCMKd1Kl-YRK2eeUXSzetuVmJuG3yqeQYYlPJIgT9H_BnaRAtO-DYlQ9FmlCt_PR8MfQTwkOx2LFyH94UjGbuHMJcFVOTuy9S=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sdaUznw6VeuVap1z7JtxPiA0ODOKVrmisNoxXdyh9Bo3s6iA5fCmh_dZ1qka30T1G-0NAJZppzVBs-guW90uj1UMPUStv8Z1LUXx=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1bvAtCZjFzwWxWzdETZUzbVle7YFG9oU4mACg6oa7DY07M7b_OGvgm8Lut4NAWw131dtiS7xGtJPqyCt5uawrzB-4y_L4l3TYyYA=s0
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteRe: "I can't possibly crawl a massive collection of communities to find the gems. . ."
You don't quite understand. It's Not just the communities.
It's also that the collections are key. Some of them.
I pull off items from several content sources, for example in health.
And in nature images. Regarding which Sonja is great!
I also distribute several major sets of content to many many groups.
Above ninety five percent of ALL Buddhist teaching on this platform over the last three years is by my hand alone.
On quite a few G+ communities more than ninety nine percent of all Buddhist teaching is mine. Otherwise Buddhism would be completely pathetic and a joke on this platform.
I reached four point nine million people in just the subject area of Buddhism, and in various languages.
Also the collections and outreach for free speech were basically pathetic before I got here in late 2015. It was a wasteland.
I have done many kinds of massive outreach.
This is all a lot of work, and it means that there are several key areas I have not been able to develop properly, like yoga and warriorship.
I did develop a high quality multi-cultural collection in Nature Mysticism, and another in Public Health.
And will port my collections.
Also, quite a few of the G+ communities are crippled by sociopathic or arrogant anti-social troll moderators. It gets pretty ridiculous.
I can give many concrete and shocking examples of those misuse cases on this platform.
I posted a good and desperately needed G+ platform migration article to a large G+ technology forum and it was shot down in a matter of hours.
There are many examples.
Most people do not know what they are doing. Most people lack critical thinking skills. Most people cannot begin to do real investigation on even a basic level.
Most people have no grasp of debate or philosophy.
And many people on G+ would be failed by my seventh grade English teacher, and be rejected as pathetic jerks by the seventh grade girls I knew in Cincinnati. That is my social standard, a higher standard than the broader society today.
I live in a barbarian society. Which is going down real real fast.
The real question is this:
How much will western civilization unwind?
I am anything but optimistic. Looks more like a new Dark Ages.
That is why real social connectivity and real bridges of communication and real free speech are of highest importance.
Very few people actually get that.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZyraH-5HYKlp3Z3YI5FbmISt1zPVlRHNnWzFeMWylEo9UG5ajjomsWDrbeGZaIjr4by3jXkZhcwobiNOwQpI2vDTOS1yOG1VjzJK=s0
wcangel I do understand. And that's what what Archiveteam is doing, and I applaud their work.
ReplyDeleteEdward Morbius I'm not maintaining a dataset, but I'm maintaining the conversation about communities to import at https://forum.makerforums.info/t/nominate-g-maker-communities/21245https://forum.makerforums.info/t/nominate-g-maker-communities/21245
forum.makerforums.info - Nominate G+ maker communities - Site Help / Feedback - The Maker Forums
Michael K Johnson
ReplyDeleteIt's good to save the tech stuff.
I am a real time C++ systems programmer, or have been.
I taught military class C++ to a would be C++ team in Oahu Hawaii doing digital telephony for Hughes Aerospace and the US Air Force.
Their stuff was all crashy and I taught them responsible pointer management and so forth.
I literally saved that project. It was delivered to airports in Reykjavik and Riyadh.
I worked at ATT Bell Labs High Availability Labs in Naperville, on the 5ESS, as dev and test lead.
I analysed and tested avionics at Allied / Honeywell and at Boeing, on the B787.
I am military / federal class full SDLC. The so-called tech managers at Mafiasoft cannot read my resume.
I defeat their interviewers, including sometimes those with a Master's Degree in Computer Science.
Example:
Mafiasoftie at MS Surface team claims that a C++ stack failure is reproducible. ( ! ! ! )
No!
Not if you run the code once on Win32, and then on UNIX.
Different memory architecture, different compiler!
Idiot.
Also, it does not matter what kind of crash you get if you drive the same type car off three hundred foot cliffs.
System destruction is system destruction.
If I was twice as smart as the idiots at Mafiasoft I would have died twice in the 1980s.
They are clueless barbarians, especially the so-called managers.
Just fire half the managers at Mafiasoft and get some PMI mgmt. professionals and not-completely sociopathic engineers for a change. The company would do several times better.
Anyway, propriety compilers and platforms do not matter.
It's all C++ and JavaScript and so forth.
Michael K Johnson To be clear, the dataset is the one I'd created of ... largish and more active G+ communities.
ReplyDeleteI want to get that in front of anyone with an interest in and ability to archive communities of interest to do so.
Yes, 103k is a lot. But filter by keyword, size, and/or activity levels and people can come up with subsets of a few tens or 100s of communities to look at closely.
One group I'd pointed at it found another 40 candidates.
That's a win in my book.
The living breathing here & now is important too. The past can and should be archived, appreciated, and soil for the future. Just my 2 cents as one of those non-developer "social" scientists. I have great appreciation for both the thinking and skillsets I've watched amongst many "here". Tnx! And I'm hopeful the "ordinary casual social user" of G+ manages to find something like the familiarity and interface, functionality and people gathered together for mutual enjoyment.
ReplyDeleteMichael Fenichel
ReplyDeleteIn a word, yes. And yes.
It does look like we have several good replacement platforms now.
MeWe was not a true global last year, but it is now.
Pashpost sounds good too.
I keep a G+ collection on platform migration.
It is most likely by far that above eighty percent of everyone who learned of this G+ Mass Migration group did so based on my posts and the many reposts of my outreach.
Could be ninety five percent.
But we do not have stats on that. Just the basic stats on my massive outreach work.
Anthropology
I get Clifford Geertz and Carl Jung. Big time anthropologists.
I do lots of cultural anthropology.
All serious religious studies are Primarily social and historical studies, just like all of politics.
And I outrank all the professors at Harvard Divinity School.
I study and communicate the political and cultural history of religion.
And basically all the HDS professors are muggles.
George De Santayana famously said
"Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it."
I learned that from a store poster in seventh grade.
I did not expect to become a hard core culture carrier and a cultural anthropologist. But I obviously am both.
History
The past is soil for the future. Sometimes very bloody soil.
I read eight hundred pages on the Russo-German war, and I developed a subject matter expertise in Political Islam.
Islam, as in two hundred twenty million killed, seventy million in South Asia.
Plus up to seventeen point five million black Africans enslaved by Arab Muslims.
Basically all the formal analysis of Islam and Political Islam on this social platform is by my hand. I have published my counter-jihad toolkit here over one thousand times and nobody can begin to break it.
The core source texts for that study [ in my toolkit ] are the two books on Sharia and jihad by a professor of medicine, Dr. Andrew Bostom.
At fourteen hundred eighty pages. Indispensable reading for politics, history, and social sciences.
Now you know.
I systematically studied Twentieth Century Fascism, Marxism-Leninism, and global Political Islam.
I also know the broad history of Buddhism across Asia and contemporary Buddhism across the world.
Buddhism
About ninety eight percent of all Buddhist teaching across this entire platform, both in depth and breadth, is by my hand alone.
Technically, it's way more than ninety nine point nine percent on almost all G+ groups and convos, but I like to leave some wiggle room to be polite.
The Dalai Lama simply does not know the overall history of Buddhism, nor does he understand Political Islam nor western politics and history.
In general western Buddhists and western Buddhist teachers are basically illiterate in general Buddhist history, in politics, and in Political Islam.
Same goes for the long term and deep Buddhist cultural relations with Hinduism, yoga, martial arts, wizardry, shamanism, Taoism, Japanese Shinto, and the new cultural relations with western society, psychology, and so forth.
I study that stuff.
My Chinese Buddhist teaching lineage is Indo-Tibetan and also Chinese Taoist.
I am a holy joe twice over, being also consecrated as a pipe carrier for the Lakota Sioux thru Wallace Black Elk.
Social Effectiveness
We pipe carriers and we Mahayana gurus are very few. We are however massively pro-social and entirely committed to the public good. And some of us are very effective.
Example?
I did G+ platform migration outreach to sixteen million three hundred thousand on this platform, as in G+ group memberships.
And I am the main free society organizer across this entire platform.
As every one knows.
The Road Ahead
ReplyDeleteTons of work to do. I will do my best.
I have built many social bridges and bridges of communication.
There are many who want to break public communication and the public square. Literally all over the world.
The good guys are losing all over the map.
I as a hard core human rights activist and free society organizer would be considered a thought criminal and certainly blocked from entry to the U.K. and Germany. If they knew who I was.
But I fully support John Locke and John Stuart Mill and the free speech movement.
I am one of the good guys.
The good guys are under heavy attack on all levels.
It looks not just serious, but truly grim.
I fear for western civilization, in particular across most of western Europe.
Everything is at risk.
There is a saying for that:
Frodo Lives!
We good guys need more people, more infrastructure, more outreach.
Albert Camus said
We have nothing to lose but everything. So let us begin.
May The Circle Be Open And Unbroken.
All Our Relations. Mitakuye Oyasin.