Skip to main content

Moves: Jeff Diver's new home for "Imaginary Flower Gardens"

Moves: Jeff Diver's new home for "Imaginary Flower Gardens"

Originally shared by Jeff Diver

My G+ presence is being gently moved. The "Imaginary Flower Gardens" Collection, formerly [ https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/UfSSWF ] is now on FLICKR:
[ https://www.flickr.com/photos/thevictorian/albums ] and Pinterest [ bit.ly/ImaginaryVictorianGardens ]

Comparisons welcome! I'm just getting used to these new environments. I think I like the FLICKR presentation best, so I'm concentrating on that for the time being. (Actually, I like the G+ option best, but....)

I moved the Collection post by post. Perhaps Google will come up with a better option after a while. Please comment if you have advice to share. Thanks!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this post here, Edward Morbius! I would be most interested to hear from this Community.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"