Skip to main content

This explains how you can have a HubZilla identity and use more than one server so that your data are safe even if...

This explains how you can have a HubZilla identity and use more than one server so that your data are safe even if the server you registered first ceases to exist.

Therefore HubZilla seems to be the best solution, although I have to admit that there are still very many features I haven't used it even understood.
https://project.hubzilla.org/wiki/hubzilla/Feature%2BArticles/Nomadic%2Bidentity

Comments

  1. So this doesn't work on any server - only the one at beta.dev? sidenote: I'm realizing the two accounts I have are both on diaspora, not Hubzilla - so I guess it wouldn't work anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"