Skip to main content

Hi guys, my name is Steven T.

Hi guys, my name is Steven T. Wright, and I'm a freelance journalist writing about tech and culture. I'm doing a big feature article for Medium on the Google Plus Exodus and I was looking for people to interview over email or otherwise about what your communities are going through, why Google Plus matters so much to you, and what comes next. If you're interested in talking to me, please email me at swrig22@gmail.com or leave some other contact info on this post, and I'll get back to you. I also have Discord and Skype. Here's a similar article I did on D&D recently for Medium as proof: https://medium.com/s/powertrip/inside-the-power-struggle-for-dungeons-dragons-soul-e17635f7c527
https://medium.com/s/powertrip/inside-the-power-struggle-for-dungeons-dragons-soul-e17635f7c527

Comments

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"