Skip to main content

I don't know if anyone is interested in this, or something is already in the works, but I (for sadistic and...

I don't know if anyone is interested in this, or something is already in the works, but I (for sadistic and sentimental reasons) would fancy a t-shirt in the shape of "Stayed until the end".

John Ward posted an in image (that I was forced to screenshot and manhandle because I couldn't find a way to effectively reshare it) that goes sort of in the direction that I'm thinking of.

There was another image that had a similar style, can't remember where I saw it, if anyone knows, please don't hesitate to share the source.

If there's someone already doing this kind of initiative or am planning to, I'd appreciate a link to it. If not, well, then I know.

Moderators; please move to appropriate section if this is in the wrong place.

Comments

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"