Skip to main content

FYI, if you like African Music or want to test interactions between #WordPress blogs & the Fediverse via...


FYI, if you like African Music or want to test interactions between #WordPress blogs & the Fediverse via #ActivityPub (Work In Progress!)

Originally shared by Didier J. MARY

Ho, ho, ho... it's not Xmas anymore... But AMF Beta1 is up and running!

https://amf.didiermary.fr

OK, I won't tell the story again... G+ is closing down soon (April 2nd!)... As the "founder" of the AMF community, I had to choose between moving the content we published for the last 7 years or say it goodbye...

Since January, I was busy importing posts (with the help of F+M Google+ Exporter to the standalone WordPress I host on my domain, mostly the posts from me or my own pages (KoToNTeeJ, Telser...).

So far, I've cleaned 1074 posts, managed 170 #tags, and prepared 153 drafts from content I want to review before posting (BTW, deleted 150+ from some obsolete or duplicate content I posted since 2012). I still have 700+ posts to curate in the G+ community... Your posts...
But the site is LIVE!

This is still beta!
The template still has a few glitches... But the quick access to content (e.g. no need to click a post to listen to music... just click the video!) works well.
To open up the WordPress blog features even more, I added an #ActivityPub layer! This means AMF is now connected to the Fediverse (Hubzilla, Identica, Mastodon...) with it's own id (see in comment section below)

This means you can follow the blog directly from your favorite Pod, and your comments will appear on the blog (after moderation, o' course).

=>>> Feel free to come back to me with comments/remarks/ideas and so on... AND feel free to push the information as far as you'd like... ;-)

FYI Alois Bělaška Edward Morbius

PS: Calling all of you who posted in the community (100+), are you still active? Do you want to become Authors on the new WordPress blog? do you want your existing posts to appear under your name (which means, you might ask for an Author account in WP) or you'd prefer to be forgotten?

#SignalFlare

Comments

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"