Skip to main content

DO NOT NEGATIVELY COMMENT ON THREADS WHERE PEOPLE ARE ANNOUNCING THEIR DESTINATIONS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF THE...

DO NOT NEGATIVELY COMMENT ON THREADS WHERE PEOPLE ARE ANNOUNCING THEIR DESTINATIONS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF THE SITE THEY ARE MOVING TO.

I have started removing comments, I'll start to ban/block soon. If someone has made a decision and is announcing that decision, the time for discussion or persuasion is over.

Wish them well, wish them good luck, don't say anything negative about the site they choose or the person for choosing it.

If you want to Private Message the person, off the community, and explain your point of view, that's up to you. Here, we respect people's choices. If someone says they are going to move to FaceBook, I consider that a major mistake, but I will not say that in their Signal Flare message and I will not try to change their mind after they have announced their plans.

Be civil and allow people to make their own choices or leave the community because we don't need badgering of people who are announcing their final destinations.

I hope this is clear enough, if not, PM me or a Mod.

John Lewis

Comments

”go"