Skip to main content

To all refugees from Google Plus


Originally shared by David Anderson

To all refugees from Google Plus

I am moving to both MeWe and Pluspora; Over time, I'll settle on one of them. Would love to follow any of you from my circles if you're on either. HMU in the comments or PM me with your contact info on either MeWe or Pluspora. I'll specifically be tagging some of you so that you see this post.

I'm saddened, traumatized, and empty at the prospect of leaving/losing Google Plus. Here's a toast to the great conversations and support we've had on G+.

MeWe developers are planning on adding G+ features soon, such as Circles, Collections. MeWe seems to have a look similar to G+. Pluspora is a Pod within the Diaspora federation and is composed of G+ refugees.

Still a newbie at learning to find people and similar interests.

MeWe: mewe.com/i/davidanderson63
Pluspora: daudimajozi@pluspora.com

Comments

  1. I'm on both right now, but leaning to MeWe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much as you do, but neither MeWe nor PlusPora appeals to me, because I am DONE with new platforms that lack the financial backing to survive. I'll be on FB, Flickr, and Twitter, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"