Skip to main content

Bringing the World into the Classroom are moving to Facebook


Bringing the World into the Classroom are moving to Facebook

#signalflare

Originally shared by viviana lopez larretchart

Hello everyone! as we all know G+ is coming to an END. These have been sad news to me mainly because I met lots of valuable teachers in this community I have opened an moderated for almost 5 years. I want to go on working with you ALL in a collaborative way.
Let´s go on with our GLOBAL WORK! I invite You to join me and the rest of the teachers in this community in FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/groups/390700895081008/
If you agree to be part please SIGN IN! SEE you ALL there!

Comments

  1. Surely there's a better website for this valuable community?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari Christian Might talk to them about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised that this is possible! Worth trying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"