Skip to main content

#signalflare

#signalflare

Originally shared by Alex Kudlick

My Migration Plans

Well, seeing as how the end is nigh, its probably good to post an update. The long and short of it is that I won't have a place to be active like I was here until I finish building my own. That will take me a while, probably the rest of the year.

I'm u/adkud on reddit, and I actively post in r/sfmagic (if you're in San Francisco and you play magic, check us out!)

I should be posting blogs more regularly on alexkudlick.com. ive got a mailing list and an rss feed up there, probably will have comments at some point.

Its been good meeting everyone here! I've had very satisfying and fulfilling interactions, specifically with Lev Osherovich , Edward Morbius , Miriam Rozian , Dor Kleiman , Boris Borcic, John Wehrle , and othered im sure im forgetting
http://alexkudlick.com

Comments

”go"