Skip to main content

Image Download Issues

Image Download Issues

FWIW - I set out to download some G+ photos (directly from my G+ collection) in order to relocate them. I got one and then the next several only partially download and I get "Failed- Network Error".

So... I hope I get to all the remaining images I want to (easily) download and relocate - not many left, but it feels like the machine is getting wobbly.
I have no idea if there's any impact on "takeout" (or if it's a result of high demand), but just wanted to note this. "I see things" - including this - as Google + functionality (from widgets to downloads) sputters and fades away. :(

If this is a harbinger (along with all the other bumps and fits)...
Just another reminder IMM to finish up packing and saving ASAP if still doing it, as the end is not only near, it is here. Grab what you want and what you can!!

Nice (but sad) to see so many people and groups already safely landed in a new safe haven, hopefully more responsive to human people, and a pleasant place.

Comments

  1. I downloaded my (huge) takeout file with a third party dowloader called Jdownloader. It worked like a charm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"