Skip to main content

You know concerning G+ I was just wondering about the Takeout tool, like it wasn’t really made for such a complete...

You know concerning G+ I was just wondering about the Takeout tool, like it wasn’t really made for such a complete usage shut down I’m not clear on the ins and outs of it... mentally they moved on with their new shiny baby

Even if the functionality of G+ environment is cut-dismantled

They should be held accountable for better tools for removing and re-establishing content or at the very least allow for interested users/community moderators the option of accessible storage library especially to those active during this last year

certainly there are inactive ghost groups there may even even contain interesting good content, if the curator isn’t active I would agree that G+ need not bother to warehouse or make accessible

Lol we all have gmail in common we are easily contacted and yet G+ hasn’t used their own product to contact their members....

Funny the biggest costs in business.... building interest through marketing.... acquire and retention of consumers

We are here on the front row and they are busy looking past the present beauty

enamored with their imagined hopes of lots of businesses flocking in droves to their new product bringing buckets of money with them....

Many Big Corporations love to flaunt their social and moral donations I don’t know what Google gives support to.....

I don’t know why the option of abandoning the baby for the new baby has been decided, other than they are only looking at analytics which anal-narrow is part of the word

lol so sorry guess I have a bit more sorrow built up with the push of even an earlier date - divorce seems eminent - property settlement - get you shit and go.... tears cannot melt the heartless

hmmm wonder if a post card campaign to their offices something that can be seen held touched counted individuals voices can be heard....... snail mail could still be a viable campaign

online didn’t seem to engage the decision makers

comments?

I can’t get my postcard image to be with this

Comments

  1. Mod wasn’t sure of category - Commiseration Grieving ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they got a lot of locations - addresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. CA M Please don't post memes (your comments here).

    Your frustrations with Google Data Takeout are widely shared. Please file feedback with Google concerning this.

    Speaking as myself, and not as a representative of this community, I strongly recommend people approach their consumer advocates (usually your state Attorney's General office) and legislators (state/regional and national) over data ownership and control. That's an issue which goes far beyond Google, though of course, it is an issue central to Google+ presently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edward Morbius So Sorry has this community moved on from the its beginnings of the early reaction sharing I don’t know what Meme is - I was asking community a question and in my free flowing style more thoughts came forth

    I usually only posted in a community of a shared interest

    I guess I have misunderstood this community..... it’s purpose and how it is to be used

    if this is so I don’t know the present etiquette and will refrain from further comments

    I Wish All the Best through transitions

    I did my very 1st public posts earlier today... not a social media genius here

    The attached pics was examples of post cards - guess there is no community interest in a one last ditch attempt try to turn the tide reason with G+ through other available mediums

    ReplyDelete
  5. CA M The purpose of this community is to help users and groups find new homes off G+. Minimising distractions is appreciated.

    Again: your criticisms of data takeout are valid.

    Memes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"