Hello everyone,
I have decided on my chosen platforms. I will remain on wordpress with my blog since the format seems fairly simple and straightforward, and share my insights and interact with people across pluspora, mewe, reddit and tumblr along with some photo posts on deviantart.
I know I communicated with some of you in my time in this community, and I hope some of you will reach out to me on these platforms. For now I'll link my wordpress.
http://writershemisphere.wordpress.com
I have decided on my chosen platforms. I will remain on wordpress with my blog since the format seems fairly simple and straightforward, and share my insights and interact with people across pluspora, mewe, reddit and tumblr along with some photo posts on deviantart.
I know I communicated with some of you in my time in this community, and I hope some of you will reach out to me on these platforms. For now I'll link my wordpress.
http://writershemisphere.wordpress.com

Oh! Earliest settles best - wish you all the Best William Johnston
ReplyDeleteIs it blogger or WordPress, Please ?
Thank You for the info
Is it possible for a Public post of this in your profile post So as to reshare it in a Google+ Community ? (Seems all community posts)
followed you William
ReplyDeleteAh Fushimi Inari! (If I've got the spelling right)
ReplyDeleteLoved Japan, we were there this time last year and Facebook keeps reminding me. We will definitely be visiting Japan again.
Ifinder Ifindi "I'll link my wordpress" and the link is on wordpress.com so.. draw your own conclusions? ;)
ReplyDeleteFilip H.F. Slagter
ReplyDeleteSure, when time permits - Can't read lengthy reads
Thank You
Martha Magenta Thank you! Hope to see more of you over there.
ReplyDeleteIfinder Ifindi Thank you! I appreciate your insights. Hope you can enjoy the read.
ReplyDeleteMichael Warburton Fushimi Inari is beautiful yes!
ReplyDeleteI am starting to think Wordpress might be a good generic replacement for G+
ReplyDeleteCade Johnson It is functional enough. I don't like the widgets and plugins ideas, and a lot of what you get isn't as able to be customized with themes etc unless you pay. The storage space for photos etc is also limited unless you pay.
ReplyDeleteCade Johnson I saw you followed me there, have you made a wordpress site yet? ill be happy to follow you.
ReplyDeleteI am just constructing it right now. Let me get back to you in a few minutes!
ReplyDeleteCade Johnson ok cool, be sure to link it to me, I might not see it til later this afternoon.
ReplyDeletecadejohnson3.wordpress.com - First day on Wordpress
ReplyDeleteCade Johnson found you there, theres a widget button to allow people to follow you, I suggest using that!
ReplyDeleteI can't find that. Not sure how to identify a "widget button" on sight ;) I am not up to paying for anything yet. Do you pay?
ReplyDeleteCade Johnson I dont. I used the Dora theme so mine was easy to find. You may try asking on the Wordpress community. All I know is that its somewhere on the customization area, usually under widgets. Try that.
ReplyDeleteYep, the customization tool. I found it today and added that widget thing! Wordpress sent me a welcome message all about how to set up. Thanks for your help!
ReplyDeleteOh, and since you are a traveler, if you ever set out for the Dominican Republic, come visit and stay a while. Very tranquil country living.