To anyone who's keen to track G+ community migration destinations.
Originally shared by Linda Teppler (S0rceress0)
Due to Google Plus shutting down, we will no longer be accepting new members. Current members are welcome to continue posting. Please feel free to join us on MeWe! https://mewe.com/group/5bbf1b85a40f306e7af42628
https://mewe.com/group/5bbf1b85a40f306e7af42628
Originally shared by Linda Teppler (S0rceress0)
Due to Google Plus shutting down, we will no longer be accepting new members. Current members are welcome to continue posting. Please feel free to join us on MeWe! https://mewe.com/group/5bbf1b85a40f306e7af42628
https://mewe.com/group/5bbf1b85a40f306e7af42628

It seems to me that at least 50% (and probably much more) of G+ users are going to MeWe.
ReplyDeletePeter Maranci How do you know?
ReplyDeleteal m just a guess, from the huge number of people I see announcing that they are going to MeWe.
ReplyDeleteWhat group is this?
ReplyDeleteNB: Individual and Group MeWe announcements should go to Contact Information / Meeting Sites.
Other G+ Exodus Communities is limited to communities on Google+ devoted to exodus / migration organisation.
Edward Morbius I'm so busy at the moment trying to keep up with various transition issues.
ReplyDeleteSoon, I'll pin a post in the G+ Meetup group on fb where I'll start listing where communities are migrating to.
I'll let you know when I'm ready.
In the meantime, I've been sharing many posts from this com as it's a good source of info. Thanks to you owners and mods of this community for making things easier.
The biggest disadvantage of MeWe is that only your contacts can see your publications. If you have certain contacts, you can communicate with e-mails. What the point to be on a social platform if you can't have the opportunity to interact with people?
ReplyDeleteThis is Gaming on Linux:
ReplyDeleteGaming On Linux