Skip to main content

Can no longer remove people from my circles.

Can no longer remove people from my circles. Particularly ... cannot remove from my sight people who have removed themselves from G+. Account deleted but the zombie still lives in my circles.

Comments

  1. Circles functionality has been broken since WAY before Google announced the shutdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it still worked last time I weeded thru my Circles. I'm down to 25 people (with at least one zombie who I can no longer follow to a new home)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t worry about it, won’t matter in just over a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not being able to remove dead accounts from your circles has been an issue for a long time.

    What you can (or at least could) do is to move them to a new "to be removed" circle (and no other), and then delete that circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does blocking them work? I've continued to encounter questionable accounts, and continued to block them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie Wills thanks I will try that!
    Yes - it works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"