Google Plus is shutting down on April 2! Please more to MeWe as soon as possible!
https://mewe.com/group/5c52ce4662701e3894a3abf6
https://mewe.com/group/5c52ce4662701e3894a3abf6
https://mewe.com/group/5c52ce4662701e3894a3abf6
https://mewe.com/group/5c52ce4662701e3894a3abf6

Tried 3 times... Deleted my profile for the 4th time. I can't see myself doing all that again to join there. Not worth it.
ReplyDeleteEdward Morbius Perhaps you should write something detailing the catches with some of these sites. While I realise that what you have written above maybe an opinion, I never knew MeWe had these issues. Perhaps a migraters guide?
ReplyDeleteBritish Bob Suggestions as to format & contents?
ReplyDeleteEdward Morbius Not too much.
ReplyDeleteSite? Membership,
What it's focus is and who it is likely to appeal to.
Any potential pitfalls.
A sort of quick cut out and keep guide to what is out there.
As you probably realise I am English.
What is not known here (but now is) is my partner is Malawian and also "of colour."
Does anyone really think I would have signed up for Mewe had I known the reputation?
Now... having said that....I am not cancelling my membership. I will wait and see. But I might not have signed up had I suspected.
I didn't know about the racist and other bad stuff in MeWe. Just block those people and create your own group, so you can pull out those weeds that grow in your group.
ReplyDelete