Skip to main content

Education Accounts: Can someone please explain this to me??

Can someone please explain this to me??

This is legitimately insane; I had a g-mail Google+ account that I had been operating since 2012 that’s been deleted. How is it that this alternate account is still able to access the website?

I feel like a part of some great revolution. Are members being removed periodically? Will the remaining member count slowly go down? And my biggest question: how are we still around?

Comments

  1. I don't know. All personal accounts, ending in @gmail.com should not be allowed in Google+. In the moment Google+ is so buggy that all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a school name! I hypothesized that being the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timothy Eterno Yeah, so your school must use GSuite Education. Google+ is part of GSuite, and survived the shutdown of the Consumer version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is also an education account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"