Skip to main content

Rediscovering Communities

For the love of pets

Comments

  1. Jebeca Smith-De Los Santos
    You could join this one 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Wills yes this is the one I was trying to link. I guess that’s something else that no longer works: linking to a community :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it somewhat amusing that I never joined communities until Google+ was discontinued for consumer accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian Holt Hawthorne five or six of some of my best friends were made in the consumer version of Google Plus communities. I hope to continue that trend here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"