Skip to main content

we need a pet photo thread because animals are great and i love lookingat them and its an opportunity to share and...

we need a pet photo thread because animals are great and i love looking at them and its an opportunity to share and know eachother better. post ALL of your pets here!

ill start, i own 3 doggies!
Greta is the black, white and tan dachshund, shes 7.
she is so sweet, loves everyone, and is overall an angel.
Jerry is the black fluffy chihuahua, hes 4.
he's a grumpy but attention seeking pain in the ass.
Lily is the white chihuahua, shes 4 months old.
she's a fiesty troublemaker who barks at you one moment and runs away in fear the next.
i love all of them like my children!

despite having a cat pfp, dogs are my favorite..





Comments

  1. I would suggest that you start up a Public Pets Community while you still can, and link to that here Jebeca Smith-De Los Santos

    Otherwise this community could turn into something with no focus at all, and people will start leaving because they're not interested in the random stuff they see here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Wills good idea, although to be fair, I think the proposal was just this one post, as a way of introduction, in a know me know my pet kind of fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Pollak I’m not sure which one you mean, but every one of the dozens of Animal Lovers communities I could find is owner o my by consumer accounts and will go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian Holt Hawthorne Oh, I attached a photo of it, since I couldn't provide a link. I don't know why ***** got the asterisk treatment. He's a G Suite owner. I'll try typing his name without the plus. It's Mark Barrus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Pollak Usually, the asterisks mean that it is not a g Suite account. Searching for Mark Barrus, I find just two profiles and both get errors typical of consumer accounts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"