Skip to main content

I am a poet in Japan.

I am a poet in Japan. I feel Google+ has become New Era like that Japan welcomes a new emperor and new era called Reiwa, which was decided April 1. 2019. New Emperor's period will start soon, May 1, 2019.
It is said that Reiwa was referred from Manyoshu, which is the oldest Japanese poem anthology( 7ct.to 8ct.). The time of Manyoshu is said to be creative and dynamic. Now I think of G+ as the same.
I hope that New G+ becomes a social media to be creative and peaceful with common sense. I attach my blog here.

My BlogTitle: Poet of the Fifth Dimension, Rika Inami 五次元歌人 稲美 里佳
https://poet-rikainami.blogspot.com/2019/04/tankareiwa.html

#poet #歌人 #RikaInami #tanka #短歌 #和歌 #令和  #英語短歌

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing that cultural insight! Very enlightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli Fennell
    Thank you so much for your kind comment.
    I’m glad you like it.
    Have a good day.🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rika Inami稲美 里佳 nice to have you here~ よろしくおねがいします〜! We may also need a section for Self-Introductions. :) Cade Roux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindey
    こちらこそ よろしく おねがい いたします。Your Japanese is very nice.
    Have a nice week ahead.🌸

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts exactly Eli. Thanks for sharing Rila. I hope this iteration of g+ leads to a better social media environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"