Skip to main content

How strange: GSuite users only, for now...

How strange didnt expect this

Comments

  1. Eli Fennell Actually, I kinda did. I’d been arguing with Morbius for a while that is was a possibility.

    Of course, I have no confidence it will last more than a few months or years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian Holt Hawthorne Yeah, me neither, but man would I be ecstatic if we actually had years left here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli Fennell I’m happy just to see the gathering activity that there is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian Holt Hawthorne I shared a list of all the active users I know of to my Public Stream and the Community, like a manual Shared Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait so I am a bit lost here. So its only the GSuite members now? Is that whats going on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matthew Underwood Supposedly, but I’m still unsure that I’ve ever used GSuite. I never knew what it was until post-shutdown or maybe barely pre-shutdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, alright well for now Im not going to look to deep

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, only GSuite users.

    Chik Nuggets「тм」 What is the domain of your email address? Like, @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @schoolname.edu, etc...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"