Skip to main content

Archive Team status: 97%, estimated completion 8.5 hours.

Archive Team status: 97%, estimated completion 8.5 hours.

(Via IRC.)

https://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Google%2B
https://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Google%2B

Comments

  1. Tight indeed, keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erkin Alp Güney Yes.

    Images may not be full-res (you can request that at irc://ssl.efnet.org/#googleminus), but they'll be there.

    Video as well. And of course links to anything that's linked.

    Archive may not be absolutely full, depending on profile settings, but it's going to be pretty damned good.

    Better than what Google was offering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tracker status page shows thousands of the posts are missed, the last day is apparently the most active day of this outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a stretch goal of grabbing G+ Communities as well. So if we can get more Warriors running, that's an option.

    Given how the archive runs and how G+ Profiles are configured, not all Community content is captured in the standard crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.I retrieved the archives of a community i moderate that the original owner abandoned called "Goths, Punks & Freaks Unleashed", that i would transfer to MeWe or to PashPost.I am decidedly low tech.Not sure which of those would be a better fit for the group.Or if it would even be worth it as there were only a very few active on the community.More members are on MeWe. I don;t know if any members but me are On PashPost.I;m joining everything (almost).I don;t even know if it would be worth it to keep the community "alive".Meanwhile, i never could get 'Webrecorder" to "grab" MY G+ archives.After 5 attempts,the most I could get from MY G+ account was as far back as 2014,and I've been on G+ since August of 2011.

    I wish I knew how to do what you guys are doing.I haven't the tech skill set and I'm hardly sleeping this week,because I've been dealing with G+ as well as my YouTuber responsibilities.I always promote my videos on G+ and i was still hoping to promote in the pertinent communities today.I'll be on til G+ yanks the plug....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leathur Rokk Email me. You can find my email address in my profile.

    If you can afford it, buy this right now and run it on your group to download it:

    https://gplus-exporter.friendsplus.me/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"