Skip to main content

Hi all!

Hi all! So I'm trying to migrate my futurist Google+ collection posts from Google+ to MeWe: https://mewe.com/page/5ca14068cf1caa0d12e5e8d9

I successfully migrated the posts, but there's no option to move them to a group or a page unless I'm missing something? They're just sitting in my personal feed (https://mewe.com/profile/5bbd8d5f2ee15f2bb842ad53) Anyone do something similar with success?

Comments

  1. Mewe import function is very basic.
    It's better than nothing, and the only social media site to offer the service, but it's still pretty basic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, when MeWe implodes none of that will make any difference. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh - I going to say - having the FOLLOW button here was impressively optimistic! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura Ess Funny. 180,000 people on that group alone didn't feel the same...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"