Skip to main content

Reports of "no longer available for consumer" from ArchiveTeam members in Lithuania, Switzerland

Reports of "no longer available for consumer" from ArchiveTeam members in Lithuania, Switzerland

Via IRC, G+ outages in Lithuania and Switzerland are being noted. Reports coming in just before 9am US/Pacific time.

It's unclear if the shutdown is progressing by region or profile.

Comments

  1. I got the notice here in the Philippines. Am still able to post though. Posted a last thank you and fuck you to Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that on mobile, but not on the desktop, here in the UK. In both cases, can still post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine Bichler Andreas Levi Igor K :-((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that notification, but I'm still posting.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google+ ist für Privatnutzer- und Brand-Konten nicht mehr verfügbar
    Wir, das Google+ Team, möchten uns herzlich bei dir bedanken.
    Vielen Dank, dass du Teil von Google+ warst!


    Was ist mit Google+ passiert?

    Im Dezember 2018 haben wir angekündigt, dass Google+ für Privatnutzer im April 2019 eingestellt wird.

    Andere Google-Produkte wie Gmail, Google Fotos, Google Drive und YouTube werden nicht eingestellt. Du kannst sie auch nach der Einstellung von Google+ für Privatnutzer weiterverwenden. Auch dein zum Anmelden bei diesen Diensten verwendetes Google-Konto bleibt erhalten. Hinweis: Fotos und Videos, die du in Google Fotos gesichert hast, werden nicht gelöscht. Weitere Informationen



    Was ist mit meinen Google+ Inhalten passiert?

    Wir sind dabei, die Inhalte aus Google+ Privatnutzerkonten und von Google+ Seiten zu löschen. Dieser Vorgang dauert einige Monate. Manche Inhalte können daher zwischenzeitlich noch verfügbar sein. So lange kannst du die verbleibenden Google+ Inhalte, die du früher auf Google+ erstellt hast, möglicherweise noch herunterladen und speichern sowie dein Google+ Profil löschen. Möglicherweise kannst du auch weiterhin dein Google+ Aktivitätsprotokoll ansehen und löschen.



    Wenn ich Google+ auch über mein G Suite-Konto nutze, z. B. über ein Unternehmen oder eine Bildungseinrichtung, wie bin ich dann davon betroffen?

    Nutzer in Organisationen können weiterhin über Google+ für G Suite-Kunden miteinander kommunizieren. Hier erhältst du weitere Informationen dazu, wie wir Google+ für die G Suite weiterentwickeln und mit neuen Funktionen ausstatten.

    Wenn du nicht sicher bist, ob deine Organisation die G Suite verwendet, kannst du hier nachsehen. Es sind einige Änderungen an den Google+ Funktionen für G Suite-Kunden geplant, die mit der Einstellung der Google+ Privatnutzerversion zusammenhängen. Weitere Informationen findest du hier. Alternativ kannst du dich an deinen G Suite-Administrator wenden, um mehr zu erfahren.


    In den FAQ findest du weitere Informationen zur Einstellung von Google+ für Privatnutzer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting that mssage
    "no longer available for consumer" ...
    portugal here

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just the message, I can still use G+ in Switzerland 🇨🇭

    ReplyDelete
  8. But: it will take months to delete everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desktop version down in my neck of the woods. Mobile app still good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got that page, but I noticed when I went Back in my browser that I was still live, and that my notifications are still working. Home is still working for me -- I have been able to see a few posts that did not exist before I saw the notice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does not work on desktop
    Android ok

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sara d On Desktop, when I go "back" a page after receiving the notice (I've been given it twice now) then I still have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Walter Roberson
    I tried .. no way
    Portugal 18.04 pm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mobile app in Germany still working

    ReplyDelete
  15. Desktop finally given up the ghost, but mobile is still going strong...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Desktop is gone for me, mobile app installed and still works

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am still using desktop. I get the notices, but a couple of refreshes or "back" and I get everything again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A friend of mine got his today, he lives in USA, I'm still able to see things here on the mobile app...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What I observe is that my stream is being reduced to the Communities I am part of, with the people I follow disappearing from the stream. The posts are still there if I access them directly (such as through All Notifications.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. got that message too, but got out one post though from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  21. Notifications not updating and stream don't refresh properly either now... Farewell everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"