Anyone else notice a distinct slowness using any google services lately?
Anyone else notice a distinct slowness using any google services lately? Just today tried to check my gmail and it took forever to load. Noticed this a lot recently.
Yes, it's been that way for me, for months. Tried to get my ISP to check my signal strength and they couldn't be bothered, so it's difficult to know whether the cause is G+, or not
Thomas Unterstenhoefer It appears from his post that he was seeking user peer feedback, not site feedback. G+ would offer no insights as to why an account might be operating slowly. I approached them when I first had the issue and repeatedly received no response from them.
Yes, and sometimes the email at the top will not open at all, i have to wait til later.This has only happened since the gmail upgrade - worked perfectly before.
I was curious about it was all. It's both technical and grievance. If its technical, its further evidence of incompetence. If its not, then its google purposely doing it, which goes back to my issues.
William Johnston Martha Magenta Thomas Unterstenhoefer Alexander Skwar I have experienced it too. It might be due to massive archiving of accounts in preparation of G+ closing its doors. Many do not realize they have the next ten months to migrate their account data using Google’s “takeout” utility.
Note: depending on how much you want to migrate, a single archiving could require anywhere from an hour to several days, or even a week. I would think this must be impacting performance.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
Yes, it's been that way for me, for months. Tried to get my ISP to check my signal strength and they couldn't be bothered, so it's difficult to know whether the cause is G+, or not
ReplyDeleteThomas Unterstenhoefer It's a technical issue. The subheading is grieving and technical issues.
ReplyDeleteFunny that you mention it, but yes, yesterday photos.google.com was quite slow for me. But only for one account, not for all.
ReplyDeletegoogle.com - Google Fotos – Alle Ihre Fotos perfekt organisiert und einfach zu finden
Thomas Unterstenhoefer Uh, you... That's just one post here. Give it a break.
ReplyDeleteThomas Unterstenhoefer It appears from his post that he was seeking user peer feedback, not site feedback.
ReplyDeleteG+ would offer no insights as to why an account might be operating slowly.
I approached them when I first had the issue and repeatedly received no response from them.
Yes, and sometimes the email at the top will not open at all, i have to wait til later.This has only happened since the gmail upgrade - worked perfectly before.
ReplyDeleteI was curious about it was all. It's both technical and grievance. If its technical, its further evidence of incompetence. If its not, then its google purposely doing it, which goes back to my issues.
ReplyDeleteWilliam Johnston Martha Magenta Thomas Unterstenhoefer Alexander Skwar
ReplyDeleteI have experienced it too. It might be due to massive archiving of accounts in preparation of G+ closing its doors. Many do not realize they have the next ten months to migrate their account data using Google’s “takeout” utility.
Note: depending on how much you want to migrate, a single archiving could require anywhere from an hour to several days, or even a week. I would think this must be impacting performance.
Cherch Cherch lol, I think I won't bother. I will just let people know where I am and find them elsewhere.
ReplyDelete