Skip to main content

Ferdiverse is a good first stop to get a detailed information and an overview of possible (open) alternatives.

Ferdiverse is a good first stop to get a detailed information and an overview of possible (open) alternatives. It's a very simple point and click interface but goes all the way to give you server lists and pointers to more information and developer links.

https://fediverse.party/
https://fediverse.party/

Comments

  1. It must be so simple, that anywhere I click but the icons they ask me to join and register without providing info.

    I was expecting a matrix or questionnaire leading me into some preferences and matching social networks.

    What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers Huh? Sounds like we visited two different sites.

    To me Fediverse shows a nice picture and like a dozend round icons. Clicking on these will bring u a pafe of information for each network.

    It's not a Bring-me-to-your-leader-Fragebaum, if that's what your looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hans Franke ah, I was assuming it would be some kind of "Wahl-O-Mat".
    Thanks for clearing that up (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers LOOOOOL. Well, That might be a great tool for new users and something to add, then again, I'm not spending the years needed to extract the neccessary questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hans Franke I get that. But if you have time and energy: maybe putting stuff in s sortable table would make sense.

    Then people can sort on the stuff they find important and go from there.

    But only if you feel like it: I know very well how limited my energy levels are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers same here, and as of now I got two projects unning that require my attention 24/7 ... and I already stated to install and cinfigure Hubzilla to see if that's doing what I want from a G+ follow up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"