Skip to main content

https://www.scuttlebutt.nz is a distributed social network platform that you can, unusually, use offline.

https://www.scuttlebutt.nz is a distributed social network platform that you can, unusually, use offline.
https://www.scuttlebutt.nz

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't heard of scuttlebutt. The problem though is, no matter which network I personally might prefer, it's really about where everyone else migrates. I could make a choice of my own and still lose the community I'm losing as G+ closes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only reliable way to migrate a community is to have a platform that could allow importing G+ data and re-creating a good approximation of the G+ history, posts, threads, etc. Blogging platforms have (or used to) have this kind of feature...

    the problem is to do the work to implement this on a good platform...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"