October 09, 2018 I don't want to lose the only social media platform where the community isn't about celebrity culture. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Google+ Mass Migration: Discussion (general and technical) Richard Azia Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Riley Chance (the Spokesman)October 9, 2018 at 1:45 AMno one doesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael KuechenmeisterOctober 9, 2018 at 1:50 AMA few of the plussers in my circles are on Instagram. I visited that site the first time today and almost vomited. Yuck.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRiley Chance (the Spokesman)October 9, 2018 at 1:51 AMSo Instagram is out, any other ideas?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael KuechenmeisterOctober 9, 2018 at 1:53 AMI've only checked out Pluspora. Seems OK but it lacks the community features that made G+ so great.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOlivier MalinurOctober 9, 2018 at 1:59 AMI use Sola. Try it, it has a very interesting core.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDon KryptonOctober 9, 2018 at 3:00 AMPluspora here, too. You can tag yourself as #GooglePlusRefugee and the "desktop" looks very familiar to G+. A lot of Plussers are already there.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyblanche nonkenOctober 9, 2018 at 9:12 AMI signed up onto Pluspora, but I'm going to continue to nudge Dreamwidth too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
no one does
ReplyDeleteA few of the plussers in my circles are on Instagram. I visited that site the first time today and almost vomited. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteSo Instagram is out, any other ideas?
ReplyDeleteI've only checked out Pluspora. Seems OK but it lacks the community features that made G+ so great.
ReplyDeleteI use Sola. Try it, it has a very interesting core.
ReplyDeletePluspora here, too. You can tag yourself as #GooglePlusRefugee and the "desktop" looks very familiar to G+. A lot of Plussers are already there.
ReplyDeleteI signed up onto Pluspora, but I'm going to continue to nudge Dreamwidth too.
ReplyDelete