Impossible to register. And I am not the only one according to some posts. It sends you a 4 digits code via SMS, then says the code is wrong. Retry it, same story. Try by email, same problem. Useless, uninstalled !
They do. I received three times this message with 3 different codes: "Your MeWe confirmation code is: xxxx. Please enter it in the app to complete your registration. Thanks!". Then, the application says the code is not valid. And with email, it's the same.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
Impossible to register. And I am not the only one according to some posts. It sends you a 4 digits code via SMS, then says the code is wrong. Retry it, same story. Try by email, same problem.
ReplyDeleteUseless, uninstalled !
applied for the group.
ReplyDeleteNo problem here either. I’m trying to migrate a 43k+ philosophy community, so it’d better work. :D
ReplyDeleteJust signed up to MeWe with no issues.
ReplyDeleteSo far, MeWe has impressed me the most out of all the ones I've tried.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. MeWe seems to be very familiar in feeling to Google+.
ReplyDeleteDebbie Smith As of this moment, it seems to be working fine accessing it from Canada.
ReplyDeleteTry this:
ReplyDeletehttps://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Olivier Malinur
ReplyDeleteThey need to send you an SMS? That's nonsense. They just want your phone number so they can market it.
They do.
ReplyDeleteI received three times this message with 3 different codes: "Your MeWe confirmation code is: xxxx. Please enter it in the app to complete your registration. Thanks!". Then, the application says the code is not valid. And with email, it's the same.