I just want to point out that this is a perfect opportunity for spammers and scammers to get a load of personal...
I just want to point out that this is a perfect opportunity for spammers and scammers to get a load of personal information and even passwords.
Be careful what sites you trust your credentials to and don’t reuse your password!
With the volume of people migrating it is bound to happen.
Be careful what sites you trust your credentials to and don’t reuse your password!
With the volume of people migrating it is bound to happen.

Good advice. That's one reason I did a lot of research before choosing MeWe.
ReplyDeletePhillip Landmeier Is MeWe good? Several Fakebook refugees are heading there.
ReplyDeleteAyup. It's a harvesting opportunity.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, we know that if you join Facebook or Twitter, that's a given.
Bill Purkayastha So far, I like it. For whatever that's worth. Haha.
ReplyDeleteEdward Morbius It's a herd defense at Facebook. And if 100M people users bitch at Zuck you might get results.
ReplyDeleteJon Eckberg Fifteen years says not a fucking chance.
ReplyDelete