If you know any photographers looking for a new home https://photog.social is an instance on the mastodon network.
If you know any photographers looking for a new home https://photog.social is an instance on the mastodon network. Engagement and good vibes are pretty strong and it's a small but growing community.
All skill levels are present (pro/hobby/etc) and many different genres.
They work on an open invite system due to some past spam/abuse with open registrations. Any of their users can create an invite (I've included an unlimited link below).
Invite link for those who may be interested: https://photog.social/invite/c5aqnBVH
https://photog.social
All skill levels are present (pro/hobby/etc) and many different genres.
They work on an open invite system due to some past spam/abuse with open registrations. Any of their users can create an invite (I've included an unlimited link below).
Invite link for those who may be interested: https://photog.social/invite/c5aqnBVH
https://photog.social

ReplyDeletesize limit on uploads? -- edit: never mind -- policies explained on front page :-)
Kent Crispin Yes, but I've rarely run into it.
ReplyDeleteThey plan on deploying a PixelFed as well once the federation support is complete.
Kent Crispin I just got confirmation 8Mb for photos. If you do a 2000px longest edge... shouldn't be much of a hassle.
ReplyDelete