Just a suggestion, but you might not want to make MeWe your only social media. All content on MeWe is transitory. You can't bookmark or share it, and search engines can't see it. It's like writing messages on a paper boat, and tossing it into a stream.
I don't scan codes. Don't use a smartphone and won't until I absolutely have to, which is probably never. I run a full network of computers. That's enough without having one in my pocket. So either to provide a link or leave those of us who choose flipphones out of your life. Probably best to do the latter.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
Just a suggestion, but you might not want to make MeWe your only social media. All content on MeWe is transitory. You can't bookmark or share it, and search engines can't see it. It's like writing messages on a paper boat, and tossing it into a stream.
ReplyDeletePeter Maranci I'm not exactly gung-ho over MeWe. It's a holding space until we all figure out what we're doing. But you're not wrong.
ReplyDeleteI don't scan codes. Don't use a smartphone and won't until I absolutely have to, which is probably never. I run a full network of computers. That's enough without having one in my pocket. So either to provide a link or leave those of us who choose flipphones out of your life. Probably best to do the latter.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if you're using the G+ app, how do you scan the code?
ReplyDeleteDL Keur No one is forcing you to scan a code.
ReplyDeletemihaela b You might be right. Someone suggested this is a Google marketing trick.
ReplyDelete