Skip to main content
I'm patrickpoet@pluspora.com

Comments

  1. Purple Reign I agree!!! MeWe is much closer related to G+ the diaspora is more complicated than it needs to be!!! My God, it's like , I put my language as English and there's too many "stream" types with no explanation. Public Activity, Stream and My Activity. The " public activity is 90% Chinese or Japanese..🤦🏻‍♀️
    It doesn't have to be that difficult to figure out how to navigate it. I honestly hope google people migrate to MeWe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia D
    There's a bunch of us already migrated, set up our communities and stuff, it's good.

    I want you to join me on MeWe, the Next-Gen Social Network. No Ads. No Spyware. No BS: https://mewe.com/i/purple.reign
    mewe.com - MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"