Skip to main content

Just wanted to tell that the Google+ Optimizer now has a cross post to Diaspora - Feature.

Just wanted to tell that the Google+ Optimizer now has a cross post to Diaspora - Feature.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ghosttown-optimizer/edknapjhmlocokbpbihilmjmfmmddhop

{the extension is multilanguage}
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ghosttown-optimizer/edknapjhmlocokbpbihilmjmfmmddhop

Comments

  1. what does this extension do? I downloaded it and selected Options. It goes to a blurb about diaspora, apart from that it is doing sod all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole Albers I only see the diaspora article, I can't see a cog, no menu at the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kcYwZH3gLALoQEXqn2us1nxNxvaedEJB_TjDxADRhXsZeR-zsM1aMr8iKb8elNjy_ChYrFM2JkBGxwvWyI-neWZXHp-qaVGCBB16=s0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0O_4KdBujq7AyK4xR0RnYUn35r6pZnY0gE6hZY1JZuok9NattxnSstA93EFgPDwUqx-MUmjsxh6x9KjOFXiMTHsrXxaTet_Tx6D_=s0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UZaDT4LAGS83oDdD7Hi8dpmwBGVyURE8qsafclyTuRKi8zVaZDUKFHefyQgN6y0fZpC6f4Vmna8_7aaaEMFRcTo-HpVAooicGZaM=s0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/eRVkOARRL3r4PVJItuEn2th9PmLYmAMzSpf1aggH8KbAotSG24thyZYSDmRdQafWY3_kdD_DHo5Fz5ItuhQpllT5z7BH-77yjiwR=s0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VFWs2xO0NiVX0C0Gb1Z0kJx53FJKQFXeJLzlBgqcGAWnBt7acwwCixkTUVNxazMvTeQTrSHm7l3j3mXsmnZcSJ-m32cA8_yNF8HK=s0

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0gY8tFeLdvGqwrwlJWZklyR53Curhmcim-ak_7uLRxnwxele01-A1iIE5ZNgaOBb1U6to69MMP5ifEL4VdCFK4emseCPDrXk4xJ=s0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/82qcLq_tXvDp89FbDrYtil60B1qT1Z7uh2JUYUaPTTUUAV6aImtc4g-SFPGh4zSD4vH_PdqMmu8_q2lEb-L7OCi3lzSH8g8AARj0=s0

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2YBxMU61ZBQrYLmscbkYjrAVGm4WWCSlmtFOJdsybW8czN2B-GZl4hvKjfgNGwtgQNuMYnVMXwum8WE5Sd22uvNw8kZvPhf3PYcV=s0

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wgy5-jVRVF_OORfXTdM6BKZYpJvWGY2JuEYthiGFcWUZ85TJXvQm3RMi_Hx3JCKxiUDukgj8XiKIC4xQY4s0FEGOKIpYebDC3JxR=s0

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RGf2KDajt_l8yTwMFh9YloVSIC5wB0DXlvWd2f2YfuoaHvGthEooNndt0E9Oh46VpQYSrlJUyJbvPvc_iV2edWpFQNxVfmYRBSz-=s0

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ie2n8B3QG1HxPNzVU6VlsDZYW2hzTOmOebZHzvR4oltRmkuSPbceJ2wV8an8leaKObKFuoX240T8KvhMsZqj6WECV07tMDfXgkPZ=s0

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B8Bj_5rogfDJ-BUwNChT3Lj9sE13ymLuaWXuKe_TkKyU8LiTQbLWO4EC2TPVz4QFVfLqGRB0ytMidxWYeNFCBX3BVGqelXVoZgbb=s0

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H8fQ6dfR7_6RQ0m1z071kZ6heXyyFaxgH2_rUjmFtke34tryD7QvyB42MUo0fMZMx1DLaAuhVR9mmXasmrJpwp52m9yEaZb4G0Mw=s0

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Ejl-TwTSZ88tR0UC4t4fgkrrZZoiTbbsQjwDbPYWgeozJP-0wNam0R7YxSbYYLGZoILBuv3E5Ux3Wp3ye858BUguSC4H-WyTyk0M=s0

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3PqwTbw2zqIIzq3COJSZ_JkEaoiuFzVQ08fxdIJMQelpV6853q7_DmbpCzUbJ_rG2SnudSVJoV8-65v9JNfwCqcZAYZ2mKzKh0dK=s0

    ReplyDelete
  18. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LSBy7bgY8HqjkLMDQunrsx7NiwKEly9i1NQfcQaJ23ymNMzQ3ABBjW7bVnJrOSRGrvUCOULKvlFHmKudLXpm_fWOK8u1y9GSqiBi=s0

    ReplyDelete
  19. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QjNPL1BS-cl09gcMMuTbQ1MI055ZcYJFc0HYmehSW-Kz9SpNn1Orcrv2f5WP_FCZo7CD8EW1pip1rDvQ7YbSKf8dkQ_8X0PGVaSW=s0

    ReplyDelete
  20. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QWBR5qN8Al1Jie_diqc_OUE7j2bi29tOBR6Q_NCH4LqxCZ57kxgeRGp4yCmJPAZDFDGIPNviBfRXaCgcG9t2r14qV7xcWE3MRUCw=s0

    ReplyDelete
  21. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4Cy3p1NjlS0MmTQlU6zLNBvWqf8pwo2TmwmAf_oUx4MHJpIwD3LsFs8yyAAEOeqWx6bylpZ0Jvznds5EECj7Xo28sQeunMmSnxDP=s0

    ReplyDelete
  22. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mRk5HhoNeclCV6rUSfgZM8nBsVTM2Rx9yS-ZLFu1OJw6QwNIreQO2zJXD41qcZeHaQo6icS1h8kmjfjPACv4LkxVZdt_RNRrVVmw=s0

    ReplyDelete
  23. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZGGLyh7pgGm43OeBj-eWmoW6bYhqL8GpmYe8q4lWYLXH46oNAORjXPvJju6OPCs6I40RsiSAWRPrTxAupyUFwCuQBgE_aClRodXX=s0

    ReplyDelete
  24. I guess you disabled/hide your extensions in chrome. You shuld be able to show your extensions by drag/drop right to the URL-Field. (see picture)

    You also should be able to open the options menu unter the following link:

    http://hurz.me/gplusoptimizer
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fCS0g4MMydnESagc4fvG50CCQ51qiB4oqFzNtSjP9GNCezTc-yKevGXokumD-nteIGdcSP4SQEuV1U4JbY_Y6Zdfnfg4SgihAx7s=s0

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ole Albers My extensions are not hidden. I can see the optimizer icon, click it and I get the diaspora article, but there is no menu at the top or cog. Btw I am on a laptop, not phone.I am also thick as pigshit.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Martha Magenta The optimizer only works on desktop. So obviously you are not at the phone :)

    Can you click onto the link I mentioned above? Does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ole Albers Yes it does. Does this work on G+? I am not on diaspora (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Martha Magenta Yes. This is meant to help you write your posts not only on G+, but also copy them to Diaspora. It requires that you have a Diaspora - Account already.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ole Albers I understand. I have bookmarked it for now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ox4_PrHBtwmz-YnNDT2OnNz7h7xoycglV-ATugnxlR4Yrtbk1kzedCjA-I3o193Y5A7iEH1mkMc2-9dnMe4cLY1w9Ag34vUkWKmq=s0

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Dql2MOBx-1UFezckknJrHE-zBtOgzyenFUq1-q3bBZlaAm1QTqCYLceXtWdWL1resyM7CA7vCMET3-Zo-b8gMSGMDe_a1TNhjxWq=s0

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/M0qn6bYfRDWb770JUaf1iTKK3nZBejj4SmmWOM20xoW1H2vAaKJPrcSJ6xpZxEkuTWah7yXzzO2GEZlKIezeDP95gOEjtpHjOTao=s0

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Zzwx-HS8_hU70PILuKnadjfGXpDJrSq8CfA-0mskRcIScDFd5qRuIdQIkZhgAo22m9GKIiap_5Reaq2S5h5tZF2QjH_p5UTzevjQ=s0

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1Rmv1sUv_SaAx29yEDY8MyJ_LNcJowncjXXadJcDiA2RdyvQnkvFl7Jg3jwTFrf9WOi21w9PKGQ-7-YCHzsUjTz7VPSmsxjSC1Su=s0

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jlUVOGOtKlqikMp8hcE4-GdPDazPx4TcHv4TeP3X9hjnEo01ZikvViRkksc7jTuICLEhXMbXQJPRz81KV19UhHen9HbLBHnREZWW=s0

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cw-uN-uNaQti96iqgeL4kgvLJv6Jvkt2AOQywOgwWwTi4m-HURUwhGkAgwMR7VstUMRSnXIhjFkVxbtP9WHAmbbLDUbG_ZfZRwQ=s0

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VWVj2LrxLxv7K2CHPQ16Q1LXhfXdfcMVg3txSQmbLBbVgxFCZysKArjWQIdHzh_IVHR9n2LxoCKySUlBGFP7gyvWynwWCgIuREVd=s0

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3vPahHD5l1f2DmZrTO2PNhKeFP3vxOMAvHn-0GeNEfkGd8BzBJWf3xqioUCb5kzI4w53HV086cESyc1Csw0s7DFAB4bltRfe5kxc=s0

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/grv7XTpBDgMFWSWkCB4dwQt0K1kmrMu2AA0iDR17XQt17uVi9d-yh5tGqVThxMHrGzw3oW_A03ybq6iufEDBLMo17xG5-Y-GOkjw=s0

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Qh9gomIsyK9TI2NOSbDaOQbF5qdFmf4LYGlN5oFzfsYv1vevIOXgtvee68XsypwI3be7o2lTPAy2bgGBu16EO0ECiDeEg_8tdzZd=s0

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cEzs4pfz-RQrf6dcgTdWBkQDSLAlRfCPGTaGl2Zk45eF81sCXu7Vt1NsMmgoSb7Utdyt0_1T2dSEvvifNtOMEiIRUD-mHiBnuudE=s0

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mqK4grM-QYuObzVbu-bHgpcgDjggN4bAWkVkGG-3ZEvDMhU6HIdAFfFZ3R3pnERxJdYqhsiPBxUP38iXnNmIHESETj1L9nG0Xnan=s0

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Kbjf20aoq5u_4v732uFlBiLvmhnORosLpj9UqZ5pORVwRfnFTwfF8ZKHTIZbTLtcVddWIrZTDJJdEUrbEUH9afCx-aCkfCewXUVJ=s0

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ru6Ef942g7gpVkmxmiELh0aJo1xpnqM3NZu5Z1FcmMfUpij8V2aaCR7EWm5fqBVKmonOchTVk0Vj09kP_xYOtXYSp3rFIO5oBzZT=s0

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DgJkkGkVjOl9b1b3CvGXBXgR_4oDYHPr4EfQnU3aVzQwqEaE9D5ypWlx03HvddGLPgJA2HwoiuortIFdc_-dC7aL5e49xVeTzl5j=s0

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qqSbuIIOzc9FaK7UaUzu-pEqEOW-7SHiCTZPlbxNO7ODhZUwHDcsxcQqegNDTElUkrngNFfqRbEjbwJmOaMDiqIS78ocSLdLeRcI=s0

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-T1-lvDrcXujwvSL6zx_E09Bs7Om7pAgkpKsIP4bgh4fYjfUkOutmjiOhusFWBpGytTR_9Wp8JHIR9530dow1e7uc1WdaRMH9cJP=s0

    ReplyDelete
  48. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RtC6xFk2CTDGcWlK9s2WhA5zFN7kwbq4p_HJlxkgSFReVXvUw4D15fuGkdbjRwwvGc_0iqXVGLuGB5QmvXRSADBN9PYTZ1H4t3aP=s0

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0G_Ibkv2ls4M9hRQwK7eWvbJqmuwdQh5uF1fwWyrMCjr7h79lWvzWZDEwnOirIXdTyAaDO1MO6BHE4uohB38qv-OMSSxnodBGiCB=s0

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hJPVzLOmT6AaCn4KiLIQJiTJHtpeFyCDJXeqRXs4rW4ILdSpt__Ob04o8FlKJn0EE4FW333FHTHYmsecsItcLl5yNvRRAN5uwm6c=s0

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ole Albers in the welcome text after installing, you might want to change the context menu in the screenshot from German to English (;
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MK-UOOWTBgyM-xg2nbQTytLMpcKh5MQXapcmuBJN2wpPwCsidmqHiFDDEqnGC4XelMSctTCnlIInZVHggPMQ6KZph0gU8W73jJ9l=s0

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oops. Must be there since 2014 or so ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"