Skip to main content

MeWe is a much better platform for a thing like collections than Google+ ever were - which is why I have been...

MeWe is a much better platform for a thing like collections than Google+ ever were - which is why I have been working for months on rebuilding my most popular collection on MeWe. See for yourself:

https://mewe.com/join/socrates_and_the_stoics


https://mewe.com/join/socrates_and_the_stoics

Comments

  1. Just asking myself - if it's ad free and free to join, how do they earn their money to run the service?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andreas Holzer They have a paid Pro version for businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just created an account and so far it feels quite googly-plussy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I've just joined MeWe Jannik Lindquist & it feels similar to G+ without the interaction ...a tad 'dead', but it's early days ...I started a new 'group' from my art collection to test the waters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jannik Lindquist What's the G+ version of this community / page / collection?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"