Skip to main content

Some field reports for the mill

Some field reports for the mill

Originally shared by Amanda Park

So far my Instagram and Facebook have grown and I'm using those more. MeWe is getting better but still not that many there. Having some of my favourite groups reformed there is a big boon though. Pluspora has almost grown too much and I find it hard to use mobile even with dandelion. I do enjoy the format when I have time to filter through or use at home on a full desktop. However its lack of control over public engagement and no block is a worry for its longevity of usefulness or continued growth for my own circles.

None are replacing what I have here. Still time. Looking out for what's being discussed or where people show up. But that's my current thoughts. #googleplusmigration

Comments

  1. Please post a topic on that.

    The GMM Alternate Sites posts are serving to generate compilations of alternatives and their characteristics, suitability, unsuitability.

    Though Russian-based hosting might hold a certain lack-of-appeal presently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"