The termination of Google+ is a tragedy.
First, I would like to say that this is a great platform, in many ways uniquely equipped to be a very effective social interface across society, definitely more so than Facebook or Twitter. Google+ fosters deeper and more detailed commentary and relationships across media, and that is highly suited to educational and learning environments and issue campaigns beyond mere slogans. This highlights the need for a social infrastructure, that allows social relationships of non-viral variety. That is also probably why this net is going away. Google wanted a facebook competitor, and didn't understand the value of its own social network, or at least what its parameters allow for and capabilities for which they are effective.
This platform is for more effective for schools and educational institutions because of the way contact circles blend into google+. If google had understood what it had, it would have marketed this initially to schools and parents to get children chromebooks with google+ classrooms and curricula. I would definitely had loved to use this as a teacher to curator effective learning content to students at appropriate times. This would be a killer app if you could select content to become a portal page. Most unfortunate. And google has so much content out there from this...what happens to ours? There are a lot of learning communities with thousands of members. And connecting schools would have been a built-in bonus, because it keeps users coming back and only encourages the students who use it to consider it in their future lives.
First, I would like to say that this is a great platform, in many ways uniquely equipped to be a very effective social interface across society, definitely more so than Facebook or Twitter. Google+ fosters deeper and more detailed commentary and relationships across media, and that is highly suited to educational and learning environments and issue campaigns beyond mere slogans. This highlights the need for a social infrastructure, that allows social relationships of non-viral variety. That is also probably why this net is going away. Google wanted a facebook competitor, and didn't understand the value of its own social network, or at least what its parameters allow for and capabilities for which they are effective.
This platform is for more effective for schools and educational institutions because of the way contact circles blend into google+. If google had understood what it had, it would have marketed this initially to schools and parents to get children chromebooks with google+ classrooms and curricula. I would definitely had loved to use this as a teacher to curator effective learning content to students at appropriate times. This would be a killer app if you could select content to become a portal page. Most unfortunate. And google has so much content out there from this...what happens to ours? There are a lot of learning communities with thousands of members. And connecting schools would have been a built-in bonus, because it keeps users coming back and only encourages the students who use it to consider it in their future lives.

I agree about what Google wanted. You'd think though, at the very least, they'd look at selling G+ instead of closing it down. Or perhaps, offering the code up as open-source for folk to make their own.
ReplyDeleteAs a person with a scientific education, 2 numbers they threw to justify the closing are boggling me.
ReplyDelete90%, 10 seconds.
" 90 percent of Google+ user sessions are less than five seconds "
It doesn't say anything.
1. The number is clearly showing it is a mean/mode or median value with a very large deviation. Either one spends 0 seconds, either a minimum of 10 seconds to check notifications. It does not say as well how many sessions per day.
2. They clearly avoid to mention the other 10 %...
So let's take an hypothesis to demonstrate the absurdity of the number.
10 users.
1 user is spending 1 hour in 5 sessions, 4 of 30 sec and one of 58 min to write a post and comment. It makes 12 min per session.
2 users are spending 10 min in 5 sessions, 4 of 10 sec to check notifications and 1 of 9.5 min to comment.
3 users are spending 2 min in 1/5 session per day, that's like the guys who spent most time on fb but check google Plus once a week and occasionally posts and comments.
4 are inactive.
I have 6 users worth to keep, even the fb guys.
Average per session : ((4*0.5+58)+2*(4*0.17+9.5)+3*(1/5*2)+4*0)/10= 8.2 seconds per session. Still 30% of users are very active and 30% semi active.
Note that I didn't mention spammers and spam bots which have very short sessions...
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KsRtKzn9yS6DZRYq6PCBVOEuLa2nKV8xB9NDfRQl8MhlQMUJnh-232Q909IrXLdAfNroaLqTyojxeXlpuFgoZsrFQZi6ninrkusS=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/z4PSE9b3raGYWH2Vr47Ao0Vbg3p7mgjLDiZYUAMGhw6BmbIDB-taicYyTIlN5tOCHVde-bdoHzWu-NbhyNfvMASA1DWBW_jyzbcz=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wYDrkhRiTMEjhPWgMy4YW1LNU1OW33t9S9k2mWudOLCgZnUw0ogXz5jkZybDEmG3b7VRfRDz1z2PAHJuUwgAuowco-eup3658BcC=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tKJE90n1FLdrmfxBhBJexJg4U7UAviOm44XTfC4qBDUr5eWfENAyjOXR8c0GUMbEY6EeXMrnI6s97A1qkZ4g2MgTPpsnuIALPwI-=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/T94fuqd9eEzASD4AgCoj4_EOanj4AB5DJC6kgd5kMKFgDvvl5Mg8rhbd2DT4M7fSy1GNQh1WIamb_PkDmo2OCk4Qp0NW0HLVelVC=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/spYIb98-W6PLoBG-cwuBpzhmu4Yc_GnH8KKH_VqF7yce3V1pTiv-6bu4sZX4ZK44ZKu0HPMC8whOPgMckdnflOhybaIGcyNLP_P7=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AacJgjF_HaqhKZDlysKycQvDRpCn5fkZf04hUdRnRO8h9NS94AIruTj5874V4dHKbzAh5bR0t4ERIr2t8uLK-fEEc1_yOTl0ZEun=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BQ2g5GOU5px-lWqO9B7sLyI5ZUOCZNmKqFaVE8MwHF_edM1p-K8pli9ohN_Eal2vQSVX9s-ut2JorcMC-Db7TF1vBu2Z9hNvHxc7=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NM_45K8FHbFtoDxkj0kBckHlzKcb8GEp51aqShLM8I5lyQaSEaxzNmER50nM_WDHjG8F1BZgg4Hl1SD_YO6-FSVQZY09X2t4GFVX=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NeIHzgJOqVDoCQOekklXNmmU8MxXpu-szEP4_q7hOvvHURht7mVCtLiJkf70OAJstdsPRpwpjFasaYU-V-Ftb1sQpUuTbyEvUi2f=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/OShoXGutnOroEYQadY3YdaUXnhG5tlc4YYrZFz0KpqX9mclwNM4hMZ_Kv_VFhSr0C3AAnlq03VDjoXdjNL0jR_4dyJWH0HT4Wzwr=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/q_eq0KKzFl3OGT4RJiDwnxyF3ZZXMwZkD0c2tDMU22o7TAT37Sit_x76xkNT_rHLVE8rW3XV6ekXfQpuLoBFlcgMLaK9Wi-yG3Mp=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YQZWZEcELLeLvhFGKhe3uxM2PBOKPSc2OQprNqHopp3Lxzl8iVIzRZPqJl7EwIMbE2qMlLsdgDOQjQsRlGNDmMgtgHQCb1MMFNY2=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bzirziFTQNLX5lBpChlxDOks4rzzHQxreL8Iaqda1mOWAxnkMtL_HW9tjH3mTHn2aODq5rvlzmIMJNhPAO2jw2zn_pjbVr3_3iVX=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pEGAOFCRD4l23lacvzufJA1xD_Kexsts2QcEGc5DI-1xER4E7YqjYTppJKwYVu2j2c7MWCsRLkHSp6EHTDVkryihhUUWcuQopmED=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/b-afEK80iohRIX0kzUwSRs_hzsXjRIB855bLgqntemMiAoe7Wavo-giv3N5dt1GpZ54XdoRBiCcEQ2DFr8HsffPOhIWyOboBhKjJ=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yDG3FHIfwoErUvqRAhsAH8wZ2SloDD6JVjYzCBZ-o3d7YYbQcdsWJSxwl0W_H3zTmDn5qPQ04b_h5WNj290QEZrKasHIdnpRwW3I=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/IAd-JozVS60n6qEeZbcA2uAmYiw3lKQ5RM9nsWxtlA0WVWaCP2fQM40HWW0NBlh8U7kRcEbfDbVVmj4wtNyjty06UAQ2CM6ZO96h=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/F0o8lJ6DguNNBOqA2kW2j4qhSx0MVyKe6a_tjOmWju-UrLTJZW3CTFYBTEMnLSXJwj5KuHPCKjLde0v5JLO9VNszyC5kGMm-3rk3=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SqTeqkCMx0tFjHUjaFhay3WDXQ3wQpRwFcHe3f1KAN-sPH8N9vTjZ2O0v1bD2YxGwyO2gEXNwTpk6WMpBZdF7S39o34wHi12WhpJ=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iUEyqt17g1yGRL8YkG2Xielis994xveec-lQDL03YKDuOi_p73oLGPhzgcbD9Md9IjrTwmdEPhJwhWxIoXhnafi0MZUdQKhneZkx=s0
Well said Matt S.
ReplyDeleteWill quote your o.p.
I am an educator. Specifically, a licensed Buddhist spiritual doctor.
Meaning philosophy, ethics, yoga, mysticism, high level wellness and so forth.
My Buddhist outreach has been pervasive, reaching [ up to ] four million G+ members.
Realistically, I reached maybe ten thousand people in 2015 and again in 2016.
I am also one of the main human rights activists and main free society organizers on this platform over the last two years.
I will be unable to follow thru with major work on public health, psychology, yoga, and mysticism, altho these work streams were kicked off and I will continue them here thru next Spring.
I expect to migrate this winter to both Minds and MeWe. Will look into Gab and some other possibilities.
I spend far too much time on G+. It is unhealthy.
As a Buddhist psychologist I need not be told that.
My perspective was that SOMEONE had to do the good and important stuff.
Apart from me there was no one here to effectively represent the three hundred million person global Buddhist fellowship, to fight for free speech, and so forth.
I had so much work to do here.
I could help many many thousands all over the map.
This destruction of large scale social media totally sucks, and other major platforms such as Twitter and Fascistbook totally suck.
We are also losing free speech on the internet because of the Europeans, Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel and so forth.
Without free speech and critical thinking and the public square, there are no such things as democracy and civic nationalism, no philosophy, no education.
I care about the Big Things. I have worked hard for many years to support the Big Things.
And I am Druid class.
Hope to see some of the people here on some other platform next Spring.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dFPmfifpYA0qT-r8kGOAgnn3OjxHyva4sfUQPiizV9rygOHMld9UDlKo9g-He6OSoHXXNNGMG2fmPHpKG1u-jTPkiGivz4AAZxjB=s0
Minds scares me.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jUAsENn9C7NP3p_uJpRCqPny5ZhFhTpEN8Hon-ilEaSssLxd5gURTU97a0-Uvd0yOC3wUas3RRe2XmcOBioPQcnV6KsdO6C9BT6F=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GR0rSTiofMP5SoAzz_DiGqBb_FcK_fyv_ISxLrdEPKzNwrMs_7rsiFZlxndmCS309J_cwBmdTa3VjOFiyzmXhw4sATxnC29P3ERH=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B-GVQq5F2lu4fTSnxnIyHX5-DWYPL3SocobgV75NeUWuuBpyKb8-69wMHS7cDgp908f_oiymbd1MCdRpKf67C1gSWF3yhi5r3xNK=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jyIhKhaFxnp-PvI9FuEg6Zi0NqJdR_z2auGa1fjbHgdyRZM3uRsiljxAlEmMmoQ45rGL3ZAobM_8TYv523_EiyUjDqOg339PPRNa=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ccJQCwu0KfLmzMJGQEYJdyosx-mCbbvnTHWFKkWDUuNMUmUm-u3ucyShg7XKRbhymRRy5HgrYetNdxm1nYPrUAh2mcEDNsLiAmAT=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/281-opL9C5exw-qHFLy4XZgoF72WkUaq-hDEhOWJPEcK4rDVWX5-6pFa4FTcpZ41NeDSg-i9SV87NRTFigk9gcMfr-96JrA400GE=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/HOBTD_6FiwQ6IHDGY0hEgN0HqmSPKaBFDwLKxUzQUZypYYHv6dhi2S0_QMGmTUoJ8HRBP_A3hHKqJAfUqohqMfLslwNq0DRGWg2o=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/g6QzonqBYhaYpAahTS-YeA-7vcxk6ReRThghikLVSGPPykRv2IT0KNEb0whgTAwMKKpxgA7Y4Ghi47gzpnKC0EXJ2glSEJ_J2pj5=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/WEaDqErbW41CEs3EwaCvkwVqr21Glo1ptRDebQiw9NQue_dGgXqJi-EBLD_DKgRF6uWWC4QTEUVCXwJ-A48Muq5CxOEW3TaxBJN5=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RXLg3xBtEozmxFrqKpsbyQdg654Gp8iNYL9lgEca3uRCt0EdM9Yv41XiTMGG3VQwuVz33yaOi57gpKDCzyVxArjdky8LsUcsktPz=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DzLBFvhM-maJGhjlXkg7D5cYKaxBY9DTTCkulgHnpfyjKtcyMIccP3dubKmn1XQqws8Mf5t0KFQ1guGUypv_djYSlH7AA9ay9qpl=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZRfgs3Ifi9FpThkSoIWsQ6rb6hdzlWDA6O9faZWWTPHqyYHEWgdfcpiAF_r9wF8RXtb787d4-piAkZr_IDSlz25j9IPUJtIA9BLY=s0
Laura Ess
ReplyDeleteWe all have things that scare us, on some level or another.
But you did not say why.
I am concerned about REAL and ACTIVE long term threats.
My assessment is that most of Western Europe will be lost to Political Islam, Sharia and Jihad in one hundred forty years.
In which case we mostly lose western civilization in much of Europe.
I am also deeply concerned about the reckless Cultural Marxists [ internationalist socialists ] in America and Europe.
They are anti-border and anti-nationalist.
They want to tear down many countries, and, you know,
Make America Venezuela Again.
Or
Make Europe Lebanon Again.
And I engage these people.
As Green Day says,
"You've got to know your enemy."
www.thereligionofpeace.com
The good guy civic nationalists are beginning to win in Italy. There are also civic nationalist movements in Austria, Germany, and America.
These days there are only two sides.
One side is the Red Green Alliance, the Cultural Marxists with the Islamists. With ANTIFA and the Muslim Brotherhood and all.
The other side is the civic nationalists, including the economic nationalists.
So you can support Mother Terrorista Angela Merkel of Germany and Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of Islamic State, or you can support Trumpzilla and Italy's Matteo Salvini and Hungary's Viktor Orban.
But there is no middle ground and nothing to negotiate.
Choose your side well.
We are entering a time of general social and political warfare.
As for me, I have never liked seeing Nazis entering Paris.
I do not like them in London either.
Now we have lots of ANTIFA orcs in Portland, Stanford, and many European cities.
Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
Remember The Bataclan.
Save The Europeans.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KHMKy7RK0owuCa5Z7J5093HM4fl34zLC44t02tGkeDaTpR8rM-6fyNWgMr8HRa3vBsc1W-lJb4SDiEKQFB3VjQEauWg17tRF0JTn=s0