Looks good, although it's built on MightyNetworks system. Question is - where is the money? I mean, how will it get monetised, who and how pays for the servers?
Jovica Popovic Excellent questions. Danger is if we dont have those answers and people blindly sign up, they could be putting themselves in danger. (edited from previous posting, I had thought you were the one who posted it the suggestion sorry. The statement however goes to Ms. Bonnie, how is it you can vouch for this with the questions asked?)
fil smyth theres a few alternatives out there. Don't despair. Just do good research. That's why I asked what this was to begin with when I looked at it.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
That's pretty cool actually
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed (unless this was a project long in the works already?).
ReplyDeleteYou DO have to really like anime, though, as far as I can tell. So there's that.
Is this something from Google officially?
ReplyDeletegoogle-rewritten.mn.co - filsmyth | Google+ Rewritten
ReplyDeleteNo this is not a rewrite of G+ and please stop passing it off as one. This is just a subnetwork of Mighty Networks.
ReplyDeleteHalfey Halphstein Ah so not trustworthy. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLooks good, although it's built on MightyNetworks system. Question is - where is the money? I mean, how will it get monetised, who and how pays for the servers?
ReplyDeleteJovica Popovic Excellent questions. Danger is if we dont have those answers and people blindly sign up, they could be putting themselves in danger. (edited from previous posting, I had thought you were the one who posted it the suggestion sorry. The statement however goes to Ms. Bonnie, how is it you can vouch for this with the questions asked?)
ReplyDeleteDeactivated my account already. Ugh.
ReplyDeletefil smyth theres a few alternatives out there. Don't despair. Just do good research. That's why I asked what this was to begin with when I looked at it.
ReplyDelete