Skip to main content

This is a suggestion for some writers, photographers and artists out there of all kinds, but a good platform might...

This is a suggestion for some writers, photographers and artists out there of all kinds, but a good platform might be Pinterest or Deviantart as well.

https://www.deviantart.com/

https://www.pinterest.com/

DA has its own issues, and its certain "weird" communities like any, but theres some fantastic art and work on there in general.
https://www.deviantart.com/

Comments

  1. I used to be big on DeviantArt... 10 years! Worked as a 3D Gallery moderator even. Became a senior member... Won 3 contests, featured 3 times on front page. Than I had to delete my account after started working as stock photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viana I was selling my work as print but after started working with a stock photography agency I pulled all my online stores back because of the Exclusivity rules of the agency. DeviantArt doesn't have a batch delete print files or disable from selling prints so I had to delete my account to quickly get rid off the print size files I uploaded there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viana Depends on how good you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viana Nah I'm just messing with you... Those are brilliant images and you are definitely talented hard worker.

    I'm still learning. I used to be a concept artist worked with musicians and some visual effects / movie projects. Also worked as 3D modeler and matte painter.

    My best selling work is indeed fantasy concept art - done with mix of 3D / 2D. And majority of my photography is events and concerts (editorial).

    Since its my passion I'm working really hard to make a living from it since 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viana Dreamstime - I linked below on the comment where I claimed I'm God :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"