I am outraged at Google right now this is not ok. Why are they getting rid of almost everything???!!!!!! And why are they destroying their own creations this is not ok!!!!! :(
They are getting rid of products that failed in the marketplace. Why support a product that is not used by many people? Google+ failed, Allo failed, Inbox failed, Health failed, Read failed, Picasa failed. Wear is failing so don't be surprised if it gets canceled too.
And bring a more open style to Gmail - Gmail is f# packed and hard to read. At least giving it the today, yesterday, before visual breakup - that helps alot.
The worst with Gmail is this useless f.cking idea of "conversation" mode. Best worst idea of email if you want to forward the wrong email to the wrong person....
Ha ha I'm SO glad I never liked Inbox. But I'm switching from Gmail to something else soon anyway, because Google as a company has been screwing up so much over the past few years.
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
Seems like they're killing everything that they can't monetize easily.
ReplyDeleteWhilst I can understand the general sentiments, this isn't particularly germain to the G+ Mass Migration effort.
ReplyDeleteUnderstandable
ReplyDeleteThey are getting rid of products that failed in the marketplace. Why support a product that is not used by many people? Google+ failed, Allo failed, Inbox failed, Health failed, Read failed, Picasa failed. Wear is failing so don't be surprised if it gets canceled too.
ReplyDeleteThe ways of Google are unknown to man.
ReplyDelete- Interwebz 7:13
Actually, apart from Google Drive, Android and Gmail, ALL Google products should be considered as failure (if Google Plus is).
ReplyDeleteOlivier Malinur Search. Let’s not forget that one, it is after all what everything is built on.
ReplyDeleteI hope they get inbox functionality in Gmail then, use inbox both in my phone, tablet and computer. The Gmail app sucks
ReplyDeleteAnd bring a more open style to Gmail - Gmail is f# packed and hard to read. At least giving it the today, yesterday, before visual breakup - that helps alot.
ReplyDeleteThe worst with Gmail is this useless f.cking idea of "conversation" mode.
ReplyDeleteBest worst idea of email if you want to forward the wrong email to the wrong person....
Olivier Malinur and to make matters worse, once gmail did that, nearly every other email client followed suit. it's ridiculous.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWho didn't sin should cast the first stone.
Ha ha I'm SO glad I never liked Inbox. But I'm switching from Gmail to something else soon anyway, because Google as a company has been screwing up so much over the past few years.
ReplyDeleteoutlook.live.com - Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email , onedrive and office365 are all nice and cozy and secure.
ReplyDeleteoutlook.com is the descendant of hotmail, which has been around for much longer than gmail