Originally shared by Shelenn Ayres
Uploading Photos and Videos into Friendica
By clicking the triangle beside my profile photo in the upper right, I am able to see what photos or videos I have uploaded. When I mouseover the + I see the tooltip that tells me that is how I upload a photo. Friendica has tooltips for everything to make it intuitive!
In this case, the photos you see were automatically imported from my G+ mirror post. I will likely want to create a folder for them. Oh that is a hint! You can optionally also create folders of posts you want to save too ;)

Uploading Photos and Videos into Friendica
By clicking the triangle beside my profile photo in the upper right, I am able to see what photos or videos I have uploaded. When I mouseover the + I see the tooltip that tells me that is how I upload a photo. Friendica has tooltips for everything to make it intuitive!
In this case, the photos you see were automatically imported from my G+ mirror post. I will likely want to create a folder for them. Oh that is a hint! You can optionally also create folders of posts you want to save too ;)


Comments
Post a Comment
New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.