Skip to main content

When google shut down google spaces we really didn't see any new integrations that replaced the hybrid of google...

When google shut down google spaces we really didn't see any new integrations that replaced the hybrid of google plus with messaging. I really liked spaces. Now with google plus moving on, what options do we have that integrate the best of both?

Comments

  1. I liked Spaces too. I used it for many things like keeping collections (similar to G+ Collections), taking notes, bookmarking, etc. For a while I tried to setup a 'community' with it but it was shut down before it really takes off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"