Skip to main content

Since the data takeout seems to have been 'fixed' according to reports by other members here I decided to give it a...


Since the data takeout seems to have been 'fixed' according to reports by other members here I decided to give it a try again. The archive was 'incomplete' but 12GB is more realistic as opposed to what takeout used to give me a few weeks ago, though this takeout is only for posts; I excluded pictures and anything else. With my 3rd world internet speed this much would take overnight to download. Good thing I chose the 1GB archive size so I could try downloading 2 or 3 zip files per night.

Edit: I think I've read somewhere that the 'imcomplete' probably has something to do with interactions with blocked/deleted accounts or contents. Will check it later.

Comments

”go"