Skip to main content

I feel the need to say this now since the end is looming.

I feel the need to say this now since the end is looming. I've thoroughly enjoyed everyone's feedback, opinions, and suggestions in this community. Even though I've mainly used G+ as both a source of information and updates from blogs I follow (which many have stopped posting recently) and to post my work I've found the people to be considerate and helpful. Additionally, G+ has been a nice stay with its simplicity, ad-free environment, and personally feeling like I've been supporting the underdog.

So thank you to this community as I'm curious specifically as to what becomes of both Openbook and Micro.blog. They seem to carry the simplicity torch many are craving.

Comments

  1. Personally, I am still awaiting availability of the desktop browser version of Openbook.

    This is the first time that I have heard about Micro.blog; I might investigate it as soon as I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin Russell Micro.blog seems very interesting. No ads and the option to run your blog through it or to pay a small fee and own your domain. Check it out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sentiments exactly. This, to me, has been and amazing social media outlet for me as well. I'm truly going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likewise :)
    This community felt a bit like the early days of G+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Filip H.F. Slagter Well, of course it did.

    The only thing we've been talking about is Google+!!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.

”go"