Buon giorno 👋 January 08, 2019 Originally shared by Tonino GiorgiBuon giorno 👋Un'amica mi ha mandato questo link. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Google+ Mass Migration: Actions and Activities Ragestation Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ディーン, Dean(DeanSMS)January 8, 2019 at 12:37 PMI use the G+ mobile app. I will say my pre-goodbyes to-day though I shall continue to use this app until the bloody end.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulie WillsJanuary 8, 2019 at 3:20 PMG+ sign in was replaced with Google sign in a number of years ago. This is developers' last chance to switch, if they haven't already done so.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment New comments on this blog are moderated. If you do not have a Google identity, you are welcome to post anonymously. Your comments will appear here after they have been reviewed. Comments with vulgarity will be rejected.
I use the G+ mobile app. I will say my pre-goodbyes to-day though I shall continue to use this app until the bloody end.
ReplyDeleteG+ sign in was replaced with Google sign in a number of years ago. This is developers' last chance to switch, if they haven't already done so.
ReplyDelete